+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Thread: which platform are you using

Senior Member jaldija is on a distinguished road jaldija's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am using mt4 platform because I am new member in forex trading. mt4 is easy to use and easy to understand therefore I use mt4. beginner can understand mt4 in short time therefore it suit beginners.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member amssalcity is on a distinguished road amssalcity's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am using the metatrader platform in my trading because it is the most reliable software which helps us in trading market. metatrader 4 software has easy keys to use and is very easy to trade by it and is the most easy to understand. i trust on metatrader 4 software because i earn from it more and more.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Zee133 is on a distinguished road Zee133's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use platform meta trader4, becouse meta trader4 is easy to learn and also easy to work, meta trader4 is a old version of software, so everyone should learn it easily.

Banned vakas.9011 is on a distinguished road vakas.9011's Avatar
    Thanks
    i used mt4 trading platform because it is very easy to use. There are many platforms are available here but mostly used meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 and among them meta trader 4 is more popular between the traders of Forex business. it is popular due to it easy commands. it is good for new traders.

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    I trade on the most popular platform in forex, the mt4. Though it is the android mobile platform with i use for my trading. And there is no much difference between both the normal platform and the mobile platform.

Senior Member Evening4X is an unknown quantity at this point Evening4X's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    like most of the experience trader i am also use mt4 platform. i am start trading with this platform and i think this the best platform for trading forex.

Member jobon is an unknown quantity at this point jobon's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are countless shopping and sales system with Forex market all kinds, including system have their charts, but we use metatrader4 comes to foreign currency brokerage company you many own-account transport operations and Division offer a wide range of revenue account, their demo account is very useful for an entirely new Coma.

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am using the metatrader4 platform for the trading i do on my forex trading in the forex trading market business. i also have the meta5 platform installed for my friend to use when they are in need to be ussed. i find the metatrader4 platform very useful for my trading anf the indicators are superb

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good online trading broker, It is easy in use and mostly traders like trade with this broker and it support to kind of indicators and templates for trade. It is a good online source of income for everyone. I tis old version of MT5 But i think it is better than MT5 There are so many trading platform in the forex market every type of paltform. have its own charts.

Member safiakhanom is an unknown quantity at this point safiakhanom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use mt5 for traders.because its very comfortable to work. i fully satisfied to work here.although i think there are many platform so i work on it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)