+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Thread: which platform are you using

Senior Member irbaz.000005 is on a distinguished road irbaz.000005's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always use meta trader 4 platform for Forex trading. i prefer meta trader 4 because it is very easy and simple to use, even new trader can understand it. due to this it is still very popular in market. it is a ever green Forex trading software.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use the MetaTrader 4 platform is considered one of the best platforms in the world and the easiest platforms in the world in terms of usage and application of the orders in the foreign exchange market and I have not yet try my MetaTrader 5, but there are those who say do not differ from the MetaTrader 4.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sweet1 is an unknown quantity at this point sweet1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main forex main new mamber ayei ho aur muje meta trader 4 ka plate froum theak lag raha hin aur main meta trade 4 ko use kar raha ho is main muje kafi kuch sekyne kio mil raha hain

Member Ali 123 is on a distinguished road Ali 123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me habitual too use MT4 becaus its fluent too me and doo noot creat disturbanc....a main reason is too uses mt4 was it understandble style which was easy too use fr every 1.Thats why me use mt4 and me feels comfortable while usng its.....

Senior Member jaldi321 is an unknown quantity at this point jaldi321's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am using mt4 because my friend advise me to use it and now have to understand mt4 and dont want to change the software

Senior Member c13 is on a distinguished road c13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine forex ki trading demo trading account meta trade 4 par seekhi aur mujhy iss main kafi tajurba ho gya hai aur ab main meta trade 4 ko apni real trading kay liay istamaal karta hon kyon kay ye asaan hai trading karnay main

Member bloch.bhai is on a distinguished road bloch.bhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are so many trading platforms.but i have like to work with metatrader 4.becouse it is very easy to use and i am feeling comfortable to work with it.i also like other broker who use mt4 of instaforex broker.

Senior Member TANVEER AHMAD is an unknown quantity at this point TANVEER AHMAD's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have use online meta trader 4 platform because i think it is very good software.from when the use it i have no face nay problem, so i like it and advice to use it. his tools title have show on mouse corsur

Senior Member hejust is an unknown quantity at this point hejust's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i can say i use meta trader 4

the reason

because must pepole traders are use this platform and its easy to use and easy to learn
    Forex is Big Sea

Banned hasan13 is an unknown quantity at this point hasan13's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh my dear friends I think Mt4 is the best platform.my friends I use the mt4 platforms for ensuring my great success.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)