+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Thread: which platform are you using

Senior Member Zee121 is on a distinguished road Zee121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear i use the metatrader 4 to do trading on Forex trading business because metatrader4 is so easy to used and learn than metatrader 5 and i am so happy to use the metatrader 4.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ali.khan is an unknown quantity at this point ali.khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mere bhai main to suroo se hi MT4 trading platform use karta ho because MT4 platform bhot easy hai use karne mein aur ye bhot acha platform hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned babar butt is an unknown quantity at this point babar butt's Avatar
    Thanks
    mt4 is a beast platform in all over the world many traders use this platform and i am use mt4 platform becoz it si a old platform and easy platform i am happy in it and good earn in this place

Banned hosnim is on a distinguished road hosnim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually am using the instatrader platform.am trading with the mt4 terminal.i didnt tried other terminal but am good with this platform
    i think it is easy to use and quick to trade with.mt4 is the best

Member jerroudiyoussef is an unknown quantity at this point jerroudiyoussef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello dear . it support to all kind of indicators and templates for trade. it is a good online source of income for every one . It is old version of mt5 but i think it is better than mt5

Senior Member Riza84 is an unknown quantity at this point Riza84's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm using Metatrader 4 platform for forex. because, metatrader is more easy to use and very simple for all trader. and i think the most trader use this platform because this platform really a good and comfortable platform of forex trading.

Banned madni434 is an unknown quantity at this point madni434's Avatar
    Thanks
    online bohat say forum hain aur bohat say plateform hain but mery
    nazdeek saub say beter and trusted platform meta trader hay aur mostly
    people is ko like kerty hain so ap bhe is ko hi join krain

Senior Member janeg is an unknown quantity at this point janeg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always use and prefer meta trader 4 because it is a good software for Forex trading business. it is a simple trading software for Forex trading business. due to this it is still very popular in Forex market.

Senior Member GMG is an unknown quantity at this point GMG's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    both the plat form are good for the trader. but now i am using the mt4 plat form because it very easy to understand and handle instead of the mt5. mt5 is the latest version of this Forex trade.it is difficult for those who are initial stage of trade..............

Senior Member zeeshan13g is an unknown quantity at this point zeeshan13g's Avatar
    Thanks
    mt4 is the best platform because its easy to use i know about it.mostly people used this so i like this and i know about this very well so i decide mt4 is the best platform it support all kinds of indicators

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)