+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 45 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Thread: which platform are you using

Banned vakas.0003 is an unknown quantity at this point vakas.0003's Avatar
    Thanks
    i use meta trader 4 platform for forex trading and it is very easy for me to execute my trades. it is the most easy platform for forex trading and i think it is the best option for new traders. i learn about the using of this platform in just two or three days.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ABUZAR is on a distinguished road ABUZAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am using Insta Forex platform for trading in the demo account. I listen this is very good broker and has provided many platform l
    ike other. This platform is also useful for share the views and expre I'm using mt4 system for fx trading because this is a good on the net trading broker, it put in at home in utilize and mostly traders including trade using this broker and it support to all or any kind associated
    with indicators and also templates for trade. this is a good online source of income for everyone. It will be old variation of mt5

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned okeyy is an unknown quantity at this point okeyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am using meta trader 4. I am trading using my forex forum bonus for trading and have opened cent account.it is very useful software and i am learning so fast.

Senior Member shoaib546 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib546's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    insta forex aik bahtreen plarfarm hai or main mt 5 trading software ko best platfarm ke tor par use karti hoon q k mt 5 mein opportunity zayda hain or is mein main asani se trade kar ke earn kar sakti hoon.

Senior Member forexfx is an unknown quantity at this point forexfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main insta forex ka plate froum use kar raha ho muje insta forex ka plate froum bohat acha lagta hain main na is ko kafi like kaya hain ja kafi acha plate froum hain insta forex main her trah ki facilty hain

Senior Member saime121 is on a distinguished road saime121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear i am new in Forex trading and now i do practice on demo account with the metatrader 4 and i think metatrader 4 is so best and easy to used than metatrader 5.

Banned hosnim is on a distinguished road hosnim's Avatar
    Thanks
    what is interessting with instaforex that is offering many kind of trading platfor;i have used the mt4 and the mt5 trading terminal but honestly i found the the 4 platform is the best trading platform that is existing and am enjoying my trades with it

Banned sm2019 is on a distinguished road sm2019's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear i am using meta trader 4 plateform because i am new in forex and i have not very experienced thats why i am using meta trader 4 it is very easy to use and i can understand this easily.

Banned si taym is an unknown quantity at this point si taym's Avatar
    Thanks
    I personally use MT4. The first reason is that this platform was the first i discovered in Forex market so i started with it. Now i feel relax when i use it and i know the major parts of it's features and options. This is due to practicing on demo account that allows you to discover MT4 secrets

Banned saria is an unknown quantity at this point saria's Avatar
    Thanks
    main meta trade 4 platform ko use karti hon q k is k opotion kafi easy hai or ye frindly hai or is k sath kaam karna zada easy hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 45 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)