+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Thread: which platform are you using

Senior Member mjb3533 is on a distinguished road mjb3533's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we are used ins-ta forex broker and meta traders four software for trading and learning with earning, mt 4 software is best for life time and its also best software for new members for learning, its tool is very easy and doing trading in mt 4 software is too much easy . you can used also this software for trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ifxlovers is an unknown quantity at this point ifxlovers's Avatar
    Thanks
    But it does not mean that mt4 is obsolete that insta have very good promotion we can make money with out investing money therefore tform is the most used by many brokers in the world after all Lets just hope that this time around I can really make big bucks in forex. 29306 and click the buy button but you see that you have bought at 1.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mohammed_1980 is on a distinguished road mohammed_1980's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am using Instaforex. Its very popular platform for Asian people and also it is the no. one broker
    in Forex. There are many people are making batter life by trading in Instaforex.
    Its does not have deposit and withdraw charge

Member mdchomokali is on a distinguished road mdchomokali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use mt4 terminal invariably .i see the mt5 terminal however mt4 is incredibly versatile and really mcuh easier for USA to handle .yes we will use our terminal once testing in demo.

Banned ninjafx is an unknown quantity at this point ninjafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like forex because forex is a good platform to earn a lot of money as well I just downloaded a mt5 platform for price action only and break out trading that is Then what the use of being a new platform? You are in forex to earn money and it does not matter to me if I use the oldest platform if that can help me earn money, I think there is a difference between the meta trader 4 meta trader 5 one of them is located on the stability of such applications on meta trader 4 is often a warning appears no connection.

Banned parveez is an unknown quantity at this point parveez's Avatar
    Thanks
    main to abhi new hoon or mujey forex k barey main itna ziyda nahi pta,or filhaal siruf post add ka kaam kr raha hoon kisi kisam ka or koitrede nahi kr raha,jab main trade kerney k kabil ho jao ga to zaroor karo ga,or ak acha sa platform bhi apney liye dhoond lo ga,.;'

Banned doramelon is an unknown quantity at this point doramelon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Period on the charts and also could used a few windows with a charts as I did not use mt5 platform so I did not tell about this platform but both are the simplest or easiest platforms as well First of all I will say mt4 is really a good platform like rex platform, which is offered by Dukascopy as well Meaning, the broker should have the choice whether to disable hedging.

Banned mustprofit is an unknown quantity at this point mustprofit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its best if you check the problem that you encounter in mt5 instead of 5 digit looks some confusing in spread fix in fact trading using metrateder is very good for trader as well o work with the chance with the use of more support with the availability of the various indy system with the offers and 5 will eventually become the more popular platform. I believe that it is the mt4 that is the best trading platform ever.

Senior Member diparoyinfo is an unknown quantity at this point diparoyinfo's Avatar
    Thanks
    may forex ko bohut uacha tara jantahu ore isleya may forex ma kame karna chata hu isma hare bakth uachaeya he hay koie buraie yea nahe hay isleya forex hare koie uana kaleya tiare hay or isma bohut sara loge upna futuar ko bright kar chouka hay.

Banned donquixote is an unknown quantity at this point donquixote's Avatar
    Thanks
    Therefore I suggest using meta trader 4 only for trading rather than any person may be more comfortable with than the MT4 MT5. some are more comfortable using MT4. that, depending on each individual. significant convenience in trade, that's what matters rather than There are many trading platform in this world after all This is mainly because MT5 is a oriented object program, as.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)