+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 45 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: which platform are you using

Banned Asim Wazeer is an unknown quantity at this point Asim Wazeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    i use MT4 platform because i like it very much as it consist of all the indicators required me for trading so i also recommend it to you guys to trade with this MT4 platform

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Asim Wazeer is an unknown quantity at this point Asim Wazeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    i use MT4 platform because it is easy and i like it alot because it consist of all the necessary tools amd indicators required me for trading and i also recommend it to you guys

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ahsan Shahzaib is an unknown quantity at this point Ahsan Shahzaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear,
    i am also use mt4 platform. i am start trading with this platform and i think this the best platform for trading forex.

Senior Member denis_fx is an unknown quantity at this point denis_fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    platform that I use in my forex trading is mt4, mt4 according to me is very easy to do the analysis, in this way then I can benefit as much as possible in the forex market, and in addition it also provides meta mt4 editor that we can use to make trading robot, so mt 4 is more complete in my opinion

Senior Member bilalahsan is an unknown quantity at this point bilalahsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 and mt4 both are good trading plate forum basically mt5 is up****ed version of mt4 i use mt4 platform when i was started my trading i start with mt4 with mt4 i learn using technical indicators and read chart.

Senior Member zobir is an unknown quantity at this point zobir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use for my trading, MetaTrader 4, for the simple reason that it is the platform most commonly used in my company Instaforex; and it is also a matter of habit, until it can no longer switch to mt5.

Member Ahsan Shahzaib is an unknown quantity at this point Ahsan Shahzaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mt4 plate fourm best ha mara khyail mai ku kay is mai trade lagna easy hai or dosri baat is mai error nai aty jis sa hamy koi tension ka samna nahi karna parta .
    so is liy ma mt4 plate fourm use karta ho aur mostly trader be yahee use karty ha.

Member sammypt is on a distinguished road sammypt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello my name is samuel
    and at the moment i use metatrader4 and stream

reggard
    sammy

Banned Amado Amadomidoufen is an unknown quantity at this point Amado Amadomidoufen's Avatar
    Thanks
    InstaForex web-site and brand InstaForex belong to the InstaTrade Corporation, a part of companies’ group InstaForex, which unites investment companies all over the world. The main line of InstaForex activity is providing online-trading services to customers all over the world since 2007. Today our clients are citizens of more than 50 countries most of which are countries of Europe and Asia. Every day more than 300 traders open accounts with InstaForex, investing their funds to the stock and currency markets.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

Le broker forex InstaForex qui est une partie du business global de InstaForex Companies Group, est un fournisseur de services en matire de courtage en ligne qui propose une excution de type ECN (trading sans spread) de la mme manire que le broker FxPro.
    Il y a maintenant cinq annes, en 2008, le broker a rejoint la RAFMM (Russian Association of Financial Market Members), une autorit de rglementation indpendante qui supervise les oprations des socits financires sur le territoire russe et qui examine les rclamations entre les traders et leurs brokers.

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Le broker forex InstaForex qui est une partie du business global de InstaForex Companies Group, est un fournisseur de services en matire de courtage en ligne qui propose une excution de type ECN (trading sans spread) de la mme manire que le broker FxPro.
    Il y a maintenant cinq annes, en 2008, le broker a rejoint la RAFMM (Russian Association of Financial Market Members), une autorit de rglementation indpendante qui supervise les oprations des socits financires sur le territoire russe et qui examine les rclamations entre les traders et leurs brokers.

Senior Member hamidd2007 is an unknown quantity at this point hamidd2007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 is a beast platform in all over the world many traders use this platform and i am use mt4 platform becoz it si a old platform and easy platform i am happy in it and good earn in this place

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 45 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)