+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: which platform are you using

Junior Member mourad666 is an unknown quantity at this point mourad666's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mt4 plate fourm bohat best ha mara khail ma to kio ka is sa ak to trade easly ho jati ha dosri error nai aty jis sa hamy koi tension ka samna karny
    pary so is lea ma mt4 plate fourm use kart ho aur mostly trader be yahee use karty ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member brook is an unknown quantity at this point brook's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its new and expanded capabilities over its predecessor the next few months are expected to be an exciting time for the MT5 after all If you know how to use one of them even if there are few differences you still could able to pick the other one with rex platform which is offered by Dukascopy namely properlyin my opinion also be used MT4 and MT5 did not useperhapsin my opinion using MT4 was still a lot a lot platforms and computer software pupuler use lightly

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member njajaltrading is an unknown quantity at this point njajaltrading's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Anyway after a couple of hours I tried making a new demo account for the nth time and this time it worked namely MT4 is stands for meta trader is an application created by the broker to the trader so that we can do forex trading business as digit last number is called pips and in digit last number is called pipets and the advantage of digits is u can even make small profits for every trade that is work with the chance with the use of more support with the availability of the various indy system with the offers

Member waqasmanzor is an unknown quantity at this point waqasmanzor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main mt4 ka plate froum use kar raha ho ja ka muje bohat best lagta hain main forex main new ho aur new ka laye mt4 ka plate froum easy hain is main her trah ki facilty hain aur ja use karne main bohat easy hain muje ja sub sa acha plate forum laga hain

Senior Member overlay is an unknown quantity at this point overlay's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always use the trading meta trader 4 platform for trading on a real account and it looks like the meta trader 4 is already very perfect light once and if I run on computers with low computer performance, but until now I still use meta trader 4 version because I've very good understanding of the meta trader 4...

Banned shiningtrader is an unknown quantity at this point shiningtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me MT5 doesn't work in my computer because i have problem in my hardware so i thing MT4 is very good platform , it's easy to use and fast only The software utilizes a proprietary scripting language, MQL4[2], which enables traders to develop Expert Advisors only There are some mistakes in installing mt5 in all pc's as well . I like meta trader, because it's so simple.. Streamster is g after all It is the biggest ones out there, and already got a lot of function

Senior Member suterafxkhan is an unknown quantity at this point suterafxkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i prefer to trade in mt4 i feel to be at home using mt4 therefore Knowledge is valueless unless it is matched to deeds while tually see the platform going through each of the files when compiling but I want the top and bottom of my fibonacci study to be at the swing high and swing low that But i prefer a newbie to start trading with meta trader plateform because most of the indicators are made to use in mt4

Banned Abdul Mussawer Atta is on a distinguished road Abdul Mussawer Atta's Avatar
    Thanks
    mai insat forex amin mt4 platform ko use kar raha hon q k ye use main bahut easy hai aur is amin koi masl bhi nai huta haia ur is amin har koi easilybuy sell akr lyta hai is liye mery liye to yehi best haio

Senior Member Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mein tou trading k liye meta trader 4 use krta hoon kyun k ye plat form kafi easy hai eis ko use krna b easy hai eis mein kafi simple indicators hain jin ki help sey app achi earning kr saktey hain kafi achey trader eis platform ko use krtey hain our successful trading krtey hain

Senior Member zeeshan52 is an unknown quantity at this point zeeshan52's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere khayal say mt4 plateform bohat best ha ic me trading easily ho jati ha ku k ic me ksi kism ka koi error nahi ata ic me trading bohat asani say ho jati ha,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)