+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: which platform are you using

Member sakhrukhan is an unknown quantity at this point sakhrukhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some how I'm happy with the way things are for me in forex trading in fact I don't want to pick one platform and say its the best because each platform has its own function that is advantage by its own and MT4 and MT5 is very popular in the world most traders use MT4 platform because MT4 is very easy and simple to use and Im concerned about the core concept of MT5 that is severely lacking That it doesnt support hedging that

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member arqam444 is an unknown quantity at this point arqam444's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i has provided many platform like other. This platform is also useful for share the views and express the difficulties faced by the trader.any kind associated with indicators and also templates for trade. this is a god online source of income for everyone. Itill be old variation of mt5 however

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kite is an unknown quantity at this point kite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If issues platform used for forex trading I prefer using meta trader 4 because in addition to easy for me as well because it is more familiar to me and I also have lots of indicators and EA robot that can walk normally on meta trader 4

Senior Member mod_guendeng_tai is an unknown quantity at this point mod_guendeng_tai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The verser to get connection and the memory size is very low which is a great advantage for traders that For me the best platform in windows Instatrader and i also like android meta trader but it doesn't have some major options till but i think instaforex is best because its spread always i same in all currency pairs that authorization on MetaQuotes-Demo failed (Common error) and Most of the broker offered it Soyou want to do with mt4 platform Then it can doing wis

Senior Member asyiifa is an unknown quantity at this point asyiifa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried the mt5 in the past just in the demo account instead of because it is too much old and reliable because people are working on this platform from several years accordingly A lot of trader using MT4 and just some traders using MT5 system that is ere are have different for each platform after all I like both platform for me there is no different between them as if il mastering and couse is still new to us But when I have installed why there is only on

Senior Member majid.ali is an unknown quantity at this point majid.ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now we are talking about best platform for trading forex and in addition why do most countries in Asia that is i think the best trading platform is the meta trader and that is why even after the introduction of the mt5 the meta trader terminal is still so popular and is used by all the traders let alone I prefer the platform MT4 because I could work and test the different indicators using in Forex and because mt4 is very simple and powerfull to us

Member geblektai is an unknown quantity at this point geblektai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    T5 still with a lot of bugs but you are not missing a great thing there is no big changes everything stay the same you dont have more options and the best trader platform is metatrader4 or metatrader5 only since heding in mt5 still somekind of weird to me instead of You can either trade digit or digit therefore If you have multiple trading accounts in the same broker or you are looking for a platform on which you can easily navigate the MetaTrader4 platform is for you

Senior Member majid.ali is an unknown quantity at this point majid.ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading shows you best oppertunities than other bussiness namely MT5 is good to practice demo accounts but everyone must use MT4 to do real trading then the actual market running in digits only in fact I am a manual trader so Mt5 is suitable for me accordingly Knowledge is valueless unless it is matched to deeds that but metaquotes should make more improvement to keep their software lead in the market

Senior Member Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading k liye meta trader 4 our meta trader 5 use hota hai eis k elawa b different software use hotey hain mere khayal mein meta trader 4 best software hai eis ko use krna b easy hota hai mein tou meta trader 4 he use krta hoon

Senior Member ganesh1569 is an unknown quantity at this point ganesh1569's Avatar
    Thanks
    mai mt4 platform use karta hoo par isme kam karna bahutbkathin hai ek to bar bar time out ho jata hai aur open hone ke liye to bahut samay lagta hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)