+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 1024 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast

Thread: Luck Or Experience To Make Profit?

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes in this busienss luck and experience both matters alot,some time if you have your luck with you even you make mistakes but your luck helps you in preventing heavy losses but some time if your luckis not with you then you gain a high loss of even a small mistake,and similarly experience also plays a very important role in this,if you have good experience then you are more capable of making good plans.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    things for the making of the profit is the very important and i think that you can learn the lot of the things from then you can learn that how to trade in the forex trading with the cool mind and not trade in the forex trading with the hot mind and earn the lot of the money from the forex. Han is main dono chizen kaam karti hain pehley to hamaraluck our dosra hamara experiance our hamen mehnat ke sath experiance bhi hona chahiye kiunke bger experiance hum loss uthatey hain is liye experiance cumpolsory

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Who have experience they have good luck too. Because luck only stay with them who do hard work. the traders but in business a person should depend on his experience not luck because experience count much than luck.luck is a fortune and we should work hard first on the basis of our experience then depend on luck. Once again we must be able to distinguish which one is lucky and which is chancy so that we would actually be clear when trading. We must do the hardworking, practice for our success.

Member Shahzad007 is on a distinguished road Shahzad007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course , Experience is better than luck to make profit in forex trading because Luck se ki janay wali trading me loss honay k chance about 95 percent hotay hai lekin is k opposite experience me trading me loss k about 10 percnet chance hotay hai ya phir is se bhi kam.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think only experience give profit to trader. Who have experience they have good luck too. Because luck only stay with them who do hard work.. Once again we must be able to distinguish which one is lucky and which is chancy so that we would actually be clear when trading.it will lead us to make forex trading is profitable, of course, it will need a time before we can master it, need to learn and practice and support them with good discipline and patience, and in facts, there is no success trader who depend to luck factor

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i hope luck or expirience dono hi ki waja say humy profit milta hai agar hm sirf luck per aitbar kar k bith jay kuch bhi na kary to humy kuch bhi nahi mily ga or agar hum experience ki taraf jay to har kam me tajurba zarori hai jitna ziada tajurba hota jay ga profit bhi barhta jay ga is liye mery khayal me qismat or tajurba dono zaroori hain is me bhi or kisi bhi kam me bhi

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I consider that that experiences is really indispensable for our Forex trading. There are numerous traders are making make and also making hitter spirit by trading with their experiences. So, every merchandiser should forgather experiences by trading in exhibit chronicle. i think in forex trading business both luck and experience are very essential part because only luck and only experience can make us successful so both are important to earn money and to get success in fotrex trading business. in order to get more profit we should must practice on demo account because in this way experience goes on increasing

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading in the forex market is very risky , and so you should never ever depend on luck when you trade in the forex market , because at that time you`ll be just gambling with your money and eventually you might end up losing everything , so you should depend on knowledge and experience , because those two are the only factors that`ll help you to be a good or even a professional forex trader ..

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me expereince hona lazmi he kyo ke agar ap ko forex ka expereince nai hoga to phir ap ko forex se earning karna bohat mushkil ho jaye ga is me ap ka luck bhi depend karta he kyo ke zarori nai he ke har din ap ko forex se profit ho ap ko kabi forex se loss bhi ho sakta he is liye forex pe luck aur experince dono hi lazmi he. I think both of the luck and experience are very important and vital for all traders, first experience is more important than luck because if you don't have any experience then you cannot survive in the market, and also you will need luck for sometimes that luck is really useful in some positions

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion both things is useful for his or her success in Forex mercantilism. except for beginner it's necessary to realize expertise so select mercantilism. Some lucky person is earn lot of cash conjointly.without any expertise, they will cant win on their mercantilism too. And it build luck is that the most significant in mercantilism. experience is best for making profits because luck will not support us all the time sometimes we will earn and sometimes we will lose heavily in trade so i prefer to trade with the experience not with the luck it will not benefit us all the time in my opinion as for my thinking is concern what others think it is something else.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 1024 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)