+ Reply to Thread
Page 1005 of 1024 FirstFirst ... 5 505 905 955 995 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1015 ... LastLast
Results 10,041 to 10,050 of 10236

Thread: Luck Or Experience To Make Profit?

Junior Member Arriziq De Giel is an unknown quantity at this point Arriziq De Giel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shubho51 View Post
    Some trader say we need luck to make profit. But I think they are fully wrong. I think only experience give profit to trader. Who have experience they have good luck too. Because luck only stay with them who do hard work.
    I agree with you ........ To make a profit is not a LUCKY........
    But to make a profit not only with experience ...... THE MOST IMPORTANT IS KNOWLEDGE .......
    Without it, I think EXPERIENCE 50 years was pointless.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kashif698 is an unknown quantity at this point kashif698's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think there is no way to earn money with luck in forex market ,we can earn money in forex market with proper knowledge ,hard working, proper timing, and with fresh mind. in my point of view thee is 70% knowledge,20% experience and hard working,then luck is only 10% involve in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bbcc999 is on a distinguished road bbcc999's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji mai apki bat pe mutfiq hon ap ne achi bat ki hai iforex ko bina learn kiye hum tradeing nahi kar sakty is liye humain chahye forex ko learn karna chahye jub humain complete knowledge ho jaye or humari sath luck sath de to humain achi trade lay kar bohat profit kama sakty hain

Banned realking32 is an unknown quantity at this point realking32's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think you would need experience to earn in this market consistently as it is a very difficult market based on complete human emotion and sentiment and luck will only favour you once or twice but not thrice.

Senior Member jalal786 is an unknown quantity at this point jalal786's Avatar
    Thanks
    experience forex business men bohat profitable hota he agr ap ka experience acha he to kismat b apka sath de gi lekin agr hm sirf kismat pe depend kr len to ye hamare liye behtr nahi kismat hamesha sath nahi deti lekin experience hamesha sath deta he or experience apko ache se acha profit kamane k kabil banata he

Senior Member rauf3635 is an unknown quantity at this point rauf3635's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think encounter is more efficient than fortune because you can not relies upon always in fortune because you can not estimate how and when the fortune is come so i think it is very crazy when you depend on luck

Banned sundorali0000 is on a distinguished road sundorali0000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Luck is the virtual think of human. It is not important mater of our life because it can not brings the good think or our success. So experience is the important mater of our job or business.

Banned konyeng is on a distinguished road konyeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think experience is more reliable than luck because you can not depends always in luck because you can not predict how and when the luck is come so i think it is very funny when you rely on luck

Banned alfa3 is an unknown quantity at this point alfa3's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion every time we trade surely that sometimes we get profit because of lucky. Until now I still cannot make best analysis to open position, sometimes right, otherwise also wrong. May be I still need more time to make analysis before take pisition. And as we know that how perfect our analysis market is decide the movement...

Banned beautifulrose is on a distinguished road beautifulrose's Avatar
    Thanks
    Do the practice on demo account is best thing to make us experienced and well trader in forex business. We own make our luck in forex business just by hard study of the business and current and previous market situation.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1005 of 1024 FirstFirst ... 5 505 905 955 995 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1015 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)