+ Reply to Thread
Page 935 of 1024 FirstFirst ... 435 835 885 925 933 934 935 936 937 945 985 ... LastLast
Results 9,341 to 9,350 of 10236

Thread: Luck Or Experience To Make Profit?

Senior Member namedhrubo is an unknown quantity at this point namedhrubo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's true luck is the more important in trading business but experience is needed.....and hard work people has the better luck always God gave them luck too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member retno is an unknown quantity at this point retno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shubho51 View Post
    Luck Or Experience To Make Profit
    Some trader say we need luck to make profit. But I think they are fully wrong. I think only experience give profit to trader. Who have experience they have good luck too. Because luck only stay with them who do hard work.
    I think experience is very important but luck in Forex trading is also important. We will never know when the price will go up and when prices are going down, so we also need to have experience and good luck in this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sojib10 is an unknown quantity at this point sojib10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe for ideal investor the two things could possibly help with regards to accomplishment in Forex trading. Nevertheless for novice it's important to get experience after which it opt for investing. Some fortunate particular person could be make lot of cash also.

Banned asus31 is an unknown quantity at this point asus31's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course, good luck and expert best part of e-commerce and allow your experience extremely could contribute to make own to leverage resources and will help to maintain our own resources and your luck can change yourself and your needs.

Senior Member sujarwo is an unknown quantity at this point sujarwo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shubho51 View Post
    Luck Or Experience To Make Profit

Some trader say we need luck to make profit. But I think they are fully wrong. I think only experience give profit to trader. Who have experience they have good luck too. Because luck only stay with them who do hard work.
    I think to make a good profit, we are based on the experience, knowledge and ideas. Because if we rely on luck we may just run gambling. This business requires a good experience and the ability to trade that good anyway. The more experience we have, the better it will be.

Banned taloks is an unknown quantity at this point taloks's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree, is that we are just relying on luck is not clear it will be less good, this forex business instead of gambling that we only depend on luck alone, so look at the experience that we know we should indeed have to get an advantage in our trading business this every day.

Banned chichu is an unknown quantity at this point chichu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Luck and experience is the main reason to success. i think forex is a trading business so experience is more need here without any learn u don't makes any profit. But on the other hand luck is the another things. So i can support this risky business luck and experience is two more important.

Senior Member tonmoy500ad is an unknown quantity at this point tonmoy500ad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I ne'er believe any luck,industrious,experience can gather cash from any real field.But after you sit on your hazard might provide you with one or 2 days profit however not constant.For constant and forever financial gain should you wish study and learn it well.After apply your old data you get continuous profit.

Banned nobinnew is an unknown quantity at this point nobinnew's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think for best trader both things can be helpful for their success in Forex trading. Without any experience, they may cant win on their trading too. But for beginner it is necessary to gain experience and then go for trading. Some lucky person can be earn lot of money also without any experience,there is no success trader who depend to luck factor.

Senior Member najamiqbal is an unknown quantity at this point najamiqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    i donot think this thread is promoting forex trading . when newbies come to read this they get the wrong education on forex . stoploss is very essential and also an important tool in money management . we cannot change that . so trading without a stoploss is asure way of killing your a/c, when luck and experience both come in play you earn otherwise you loses

+ Reply to Thread
Page 935 of 1024 FirstFirst ... 435 835 885 925 933 934 935 936 937 945 985 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)