+ Reply to Thread
Page 486 of 530 FirstFirst ... 386 436 476 484 485 486 487 488 496 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,860 of 5299

Thread: The Market Pays You to be Discipline.

Senior Member sheryraj is an unknown quantity at this point sheryraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by taufiqbd View Post
    Trading discipline is very much important in forex trading. Discipline is the key of any success. As forex trading is fully technical market, so every second here is need discipline to success in forex. So be discipline to be success.
    yes bro i agreed with you and i think we should must be got the knowledge and it will must be good for me and the main thing is to be got the knowledge an dit will must be good for me to be work with the discipline

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sohelkhan is an unknown quantity at this point sohelkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    While we spew a higher cost for the purpose of growth capital becomes, the better risks of coping through move gesture primary and then the preferred not to mention bought and sold aided by the following that primary turn a profit of this turn a profit of which we tend to deliberate Z . towards growth capital not to mention reduced financial risk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member baimwong is an unknown quantity at this point baimwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree with your opinion
    if we can discipline the time, management discipline, and discipline emotions
    if we have the discipline we will be able to get benefits like easy picking easy leaves from a tree, so it all feels easy

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amidon1 View Post
    Discipline is very much important in forex trading. Discipline is the key of any success. As forex trading is fully technical market, so every second here is need discipline to success in Forex trading.
    Aapne sahi kaha bhai, trader ko discipline rakhna bahut bahut jaruri hota hai, market mein shanti purvak agar analysis kari jaye, to hi humari sahi analysis hone ke chance bane rahte hai, achcha analysis ke liye shanti vatavaran bhi jaruri hota hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned milan is on a distinguished road milan's Avatar
    Thanks
    rattling suitable station here market truly pays us to be disciplined as if we are trading with subject we instrument get a lot of opportunities to piss clear or to meliorate our losses but if there is not punish in trading the chances are that we module end up blowing our declare

Senior Member alvi1 is an unknown quantity at this point alvi1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course i think it is true that forex pays me a discipline because i think only discipline maintain our behavior on trading which leads us to success

Banned sohan is an unknown quantity at this point sohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    i so think, Currency pairs can be thought of as a single unit that can be bought or sold. When purchasing a currency pair, the base currency is being bought, while the counter currency is being sold. The opposite is true, when the sale of a currency pair takes place.

Senior Member tahirjutt is an unknown quantity at this point tahirjutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dlesar View Post
    Whenever we have to pump more money for capital grows, the more chances of survival in circulation gesture largest and the best and traded with the next largest profit of the profit which we deliberate Z to capital and less risk.
    yes bro i agreed with you and i think we should must be got knowledge and this will must be good for me and i can got much with this and the decipline should be make there and then all the things will be good in time

Senior Member amidon1 is an unknown quantity at this point amidon1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Discipline is very much important in forex trading. Discipline is the key of any success. As forex trading is fully technical market, so every second here is need discipline to success in Forex trading.

Banned Ladenboys is on a distinguished road Ladenboys's Avatar
    Thanks
    Definitely if you are a decipline and moderate trader market will pay you automatically.Market doesnt love the blind trader[.Trader who trade with blindly market is even more hunger to grab their all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 486 of 530 FirstFirst ... 386 436 476 484 485 486 487 488 496 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (45)