+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 148 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is easy-Forex or Business?

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All was not easy at the beginning but I think forex is a great opportunity for us and develops our skills and it is an easy way or a short time to make money it's a small risk but we can get money easily forex helps us make more money, if you don't know Forex trading then you cannot get in the Forex market. If you are excited then you can't get money so you have to relax in the forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jo ab tak male aj tak business dekh chuka hun un man sey mujhey forex sab sey acha business match hey. Forex trading, cool business, hey. baqee keiliey ham rozaana business office jatey hen is keilie aisa naheen business because of hota. well bohot sasta aur asan business hey is ko jitna ho saket ziada seekh kar shuru kia jaey. and forex is also a business, so you don't need to ask that question, but if you want to experience a real high risk business, being a trader is the best choice to have that experience. Forex trading is indeed the biggest online business risk in the world, but forex trading is also the biggest prize for online business too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex business is also very good for me so forex is the side of the business that I do but still runs a real job every day, for me forex is very unique because it can be started simply and can be learned online and many are free like in this forum instead of providing capital every comment we make, forex is the best for me to live because everything we manage is also our boss in forex trading

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is easy for businesses because we invest a little and then make a profit. other wise in our business invest a lot of money and get profit. in business too many headics to work while forex is simple. in forex we need some knowledge to get profit. and I think this is easier in forex because I understand the forex business better than any other business. but I'm sure someone's success is influenced by how it works. If you choose forex as your main business, then you must be willing to trade with discipline to succeed

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view, forex and business are the same thing. But if you mean forex and business in real life then I choose forex easier. Actually I have some experience in real life business and it all ended and left me with a loan that I have to pay every month until now. Forex is not only a good business for me but also helps me a lot in my finances.

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe currency trading is a good organization. This organization is also quite fast. We also think that trading currencies is easy and a fast method to produce. Currency trading is usually additionally moving forward and is also a fast organization intended to generate extra. and Forex and Business are very different from one to another. Here at Forex After you fund your account, the most important thing to remember is that your money is risky. But your business can make a profit easily but Forex is not easy to make a profit

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My opinion is the opposite, in my opinion Forex is not easy, nothing is easy. You have to work hard at everything. In forex, you need to understand the trends and economic events that occur in the world. More often, forex starts to move against your expectations, you become stressed and under stress. In forex you should not be greedy and aim for high targets all the time. So, this is a serious business, which requires a lot of knowledge and practice.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you ask in this topic which is easier between trade and business, then I choose trading easier than business. because, trade does not need to spend a lot of capital when compared to businesses that require large capital, trading is done by one person and affordable capital. trading does not require permission to establish a legal entity such as a business. and we can trade wherever you are at home, in the office, on the road, even when you can still trade your vacation, if you trade using a computer at home then we can trade by phone when you are away from home. not the case with a business that is so complicated with difficult things like that

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex aik bot acha home business hi jis se aap khoob generate ker skty ho, iss pe account for kervana to bot hai easy per trade because kuch mushkil hi aap ko demo account se khoob practice ker leni chahiyee phir iss ko live account ker deposit leni chahiyee iss terap aap earning b ker skty ho aur aik achay entrepreneurs be be sk ho ho. well forex trading itself is a business and not easy. it requires a lot of trading skills and techniques for a trader to achieve success in his forex trading business career

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is nothing easy with Forex. Forex is risky but trading is easy. Trading means the two things that you do with your trading account. Buy and sell. Or in other words you can say Put or Call. Call offers and ask questions. The three word pairs are used to identify the same trade and understand it is the best thing. and Forex is a business that is easy to learn and obtain. People join and spend most of their time there to learn Forex trading. I have seen a number of traders who earn quite well every month from Forex and love being part of it. In my opinion, Forex is the best and easiest source of income online.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 148 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)