+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 237 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: A good forex coach.

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everest are able to offer a Forex bonus to anyone who signs up to their bonus structure thanks to their strong links with Forex brokers. You see Forex has strong links with many top tradxers who are aware of Everest and their strategies. They know that traders who have trained with and work through Everest are much more likely to succeed than those who don�t and this is why they offer great bonuses and incentives to Everest traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Coach is a good teacher, and he making the lessons easy thing very easy, and the teacher bad of makes n lessons easy lessons very difficult and complex, and here is evident role professor and coach at Forex, trainer good will lead to a good understanding of the Forex and then to good results, and teacher badmakes it easy lessons complex, Vngriq in losses because of that the teacher does not have a turn, as it should.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not exactly easy to answer that simple question. I also had trouble would start. But nevertheless it should answer the question.
    "Do you have a mental profile enough to do a job, whatever it is? Ok, this may sound like a motivational coach who said harsh words, but the psychological factor in every job that always affects your profits. - So, before you go to trade forex, stocks or the other, ask yourself - Do I? Enough mentally I run the risk of more than just a risk that has been thought out? Remember, there are many aspects of Forex trading which are beyond the control of the trader.

Trading strategy is very important, it can increase the chances to make a profit and help reduce or avoid losses. They provide knowledge that can make the difference between winning and losing in a particular trade, or from time to time.

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also do not have a trainer in the learning process, because I was to learn forex trading, we can be of many things. I always get the knowledge about this forex business easily through the internet, or through a forex forum. Therefore, although I do not have a coach, but I have no difficulty in learning and improving my skills in forex trading. because the most important is the willingness of the learning process.

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    DEAR,Coaches are of two types - those good in Forex, they make Forex look easy in their lessons and focus on discipline, good strategies and money management. Others which do not have enough forex knowledge and so they will stress you and make you feel forex is too difficult. my experience is my couch,, i already learn many things from my experience. when i got loss and MC, i learn how to control my emotion and how to manage my capital. when the market moved so volatile, i learn about news which can move the market..

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    DEAR,Coaches are of two types - those good in Forex, they make Forex look easy in their lessons and focus on discipline, good strategies and money management. Others which do not have enough forex knowledge and so they will stress you and make you feel forex is too difficult. my experience is my couch,, i already learn many things from my experience. when i got loss and MC, i learn how to control my emotion and how to manage my capital. when the market moved so volatile, i learn about news which can move the market..

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think this forum is my coach and my guide line. this forum provide me lot of knowledge about forex trading and currency pair. i think if you just follow this forum and practice demo trade regularly then you do not need to learn any things about forex trading. because this forum provide you many knowledge about forex trading and demo trade provide you lot of experience. If you have someone that is putting you through in this market, then you do well, a trader that trades the market need to know already that the market is not a place of joke but of seriousness, this is why you need a guardian to put you true even when you are misbehaving.

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forum is best coach for a new trader, new trader forum se ki madad le sakta hai, aur dusri baat ye bhi achchi hoti hai, ko forum par achche experience holder trader bhi hai, jo dusre trader ki madad kar sakte hai. If Oh should be careful in our glossary if you Forex options coach get a second type of coach to us becaue. and, we in essence as a business will have to find a coach.

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually coach can't do anything if the student don't give hundred percent effort. there are numerous quality resources in internet on forex fundamental and according to me internet is the ultimate forex guru! if a trader really wants to learn then he can get every facility from internet. but the matter of great sorrow is that most of the newbies are being failure! the reason behind their failure is lack of concentration on forex study and greed. so i think for being successful it is not mandatory to get a forex guru, what we need is self motivation.

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one to raise a good trader is to study. When you trade forex full time you learn a lot from your experience, from your winnings and losses. .... Among the trades you also have time to read the Forex market, analyzing the history of Forex trading and reading books - all of which is very useful in improving your trading skills.... I think you encounter in currency trading is your trainer and if you have some excellent encounter then you can get the complete exercising from it which it will information you about the industry circumstances to get the cash .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 237 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)