+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 237 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2370

Thread: A good forex coach.

Banned hopanais is an unknown quantity at this point hopanais's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh if that is the case we have to be careful while selecting the coach becaue if we get second type of coach forex will become a jargon for us. And we should find a coach who introduce it as an easy business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yuni is an unknown quantity at this point yuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex we certainly need a mentor, mentor does not have to be that great, obviously he has known forex beforehand, just that I think is important, so we can understand the forex quickly with the help of coach,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually when you have a coach in the learning process, it is excess and will greatly assist your learning process. because you will obtain a good learning process. but I'm sure not many traders who get a chance like that. more traders who study alone, because of the internet has also been very easy to gain knowledge, so even without a coach, can still learn well through the process.

Member Avenger is an unknown quantity at this point Avenger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yep very real, when we want to get into the marketplaces we need to know the industry or at least we have examined the industry very well, so we are reckless in going the industry indicator

Senior Member forexrofik is an unknown quantity at this point forexrofik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading a good coach I think is having a criterion for not linger long in one subject while teaching, because if it is too long dwelt on the topic of discussion then some students will ever get bored quickly, and the topic can be repeated again tomorrow

Senior Member alibaba is an unknown quantity at this point alibaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    her stress and test steps, and also be aware of .... It requires least an hour, the session business development in eligible foreign exchange foreign ... cracked base provides for can readers ... forex tips from the trainer could be the least end

Senior Member abdosoft is an unknown quantity at this point abdosoft's Avatar
    Thanks
    You are a relatively experienced trader but are getting mixed (or negative) results. It may be that youre closer than you think to turning your trading around, and you are simply missing that one idea, insight or distinction that can make all the difference. Many times its purely psychological and Vic can help you.

Member sim is an unknown quantity at this point sim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not want to say anything that will keep keep me on mt toes bput truelly i love making money in the market using the forex money exchage it is so enjoyable but for i really have to make sure that i trade very well in the market.

Banned jonyrhm is on a distinguished road jonyrhm's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, my experience is my couch,, i already learn many things from my experience. when i got loss and MC, i learn how to control my emotion and how to manage my capital. when the market moved so volatile, i learn about news which can move the market.

Banned ramjan is on a distinguished road ramjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah you are ok. so i can tell about that . we all should follow your speaking . if we obey this rules then i think we will be a good trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 237 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)