has plenty money in is trading
    account because very little
    amount of margin will be
    removed from his trading
    account then the remaining will
    be there to support any open
    position that is in loosing side at
    the initial stage , so if he does

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member monitor2 is an unknown quantity at this point monitor2's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think a new trader use low leverage ratio as like 1:100 or 1:200. If we use high level leverage then we can open trade by big lot volume. As a result we can fall in a great loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fahad2 View Post
    yes 1.2000 leverage boht he risky ho ga qun ky ap agr itna more leverage rkho gy to phr ap ko loss bi ho sakta hy is ley ap ko leverage boht hi kaam rkhna ho ga ap ko is ki agr zarort ho to ap achi iinvest ment kr lo phr ap ko acha leverage bi mil jay ga or ap ko faida bi ho jay ga.
    I think the leverage of 1: 2000 is not dangerous as long as we were able to resist the temptation when we increase the volume of trading. if we use them wisely, using the leverage of 1: 100 and 1: 2000 will feel the same. will be even more convenient to use greater leverage. I personally like to use greater leverage, because we have a large space in anticipation analytical errors
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member fahad2 is an unknown quantity at this point fahad2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes 1.2000 leverage boht he risky ho ga qun ky ap agr itna more leverage rkho gy to phr ap ko loss bi ho sakta hy is ley ap ko leverage boht hi kaam rkhna ho ga ap ko is ki agr zarort ho to ap achi iinvest ment kr lo phr ap ko acha leverage bi mil jay ga or ap ko faida bi ho jay ga.

Banned ayalayala is an unknown quantity at this point ayalayala's Avatar
    Thanks
    don't let yourself be quiet my own good friends. solution my own problem along with guide me personally. this is really important for me. i would like to trade inside minimal control.

Senior Member forexking123 is an unknown quantity at this point forexking123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The leverage 1:2000 is too much for trade in the Forex market if we are trading with this kind of leverage then we have the big amount of capital in our account to trade to trade on it because it's too risky to use this kind of high leverage and instaforex doesn't provide such kind of leverage.

Banned Abdul Mussawer Atta is on a distinguished road Abdul Mussawer Atta's Avatar
    Thanks
    mery bhai is k bary main ab main ap ko kiya batao k 1:200 ki liverge risky huti hai k nai q k mainy abhi tak is liverge k sath koi bhi trde nai ki hai is liye q k main risk nai lyta hon is forex k busness main

Junior Member eltha2r is an unknown quantity at this point eltha2r's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    leverage can be very useful if u have small amount of money to mazimize it

Senior Member afandi is on a distinguished road afandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most suitable leverage I'm the best are from 1:1000 and especially if a small capital and access Plaut little to reduce losses and achieve the goal and gain God willing as this is every big leverage which i am seeing here and also this is every hard to control such leverage open trade forex is the real site for money earning instead of this is all based on the level of risk that we ca

Senior Member leonardo is an unknown quantity at this point leonardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If a trader take small leverage then they could not open big volume therefore The leverage I use is the highest leverage offered by my great runners and influential is 1:1000 till You could additionally use very low lot size should you decide wished to low the danger that Make use of must be selected effectively 1:500 will be perfect as it will help to make outstanding income as well as will pres only It will you enough flexibility almost as the same as account

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)