+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: EA Robots Vs Humans ?

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to trade by myself without any EA Robots because With Robots I may get loss all my capital in my account when I didn't front on chart, so I like to trade manually by technical and fundamental analysis.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i tried alot of ea robots on demo and none could give me more than 20 percent sucess result.every time it fails.since the robot is just a program, if the programmer had included the movement then it could do the right job.Market doesnt have same pattern every time it moves making a different movement.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-30), forexrunner (2019-04-30)

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear friends i tried alot of ea robots on demo and none could give me more than 20 percent sucess result.every time it fails.since the robot is just a program, if the programmer had included the movement then it could do the right job.Market does not have same pattern every time it moves making a different movement so be brave trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abhi302 will become famous soon enough abhi302's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jyada acha apka khuda ka analysis hi hai kyunki robot sirf ek machine ya software hai jo apne hi rule aur sentiment pa chalata jo age jake kabhhi na kabhi hamara account wash kar hi deta hai

Member Haque92 is a jewel in the rough Haque92 is a jewel in the rough Haque92 is a jewel in the rough Haque92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using ea also have to be careful. I recently heard of a friend who uses the EA with a capital of around $ 1000, and finished in a short time.
    So although the EA, and it is the result of human design, I think definitely of course there are errors or mistakes in designing the system.
    So I think it's better we believe in technical analysis that we can learn in the chart
    Thanks IFX For All of Your Support

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Haque92 For This Useful Post:

Zain Ahmed (2019-04-29)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robot does not have greedy
    but if robot has problem, you will die because you do not understand anything,you will die because you do not understand anything.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Attraction (2019-04-23), Farooq007 (2019-04-25), forexrunner (2019-04-27)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    meray kahayl see humain iss best cionduct for trading beacuse reboprts main koi b emotyion or samjh bhooj nhi hoti hai jis ki wajha se uss se humain bohat zadya loss ho sakata hai iss leya humain is cheez ka baeray main b khass torr per sochna chaya

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear friends strategy makes more experienced to every trader and also makes trader in the forex, and become the peoples more confident, best strategy become high rich and best businessman. we should also patience in forex business with best strategy so make perfect plan.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), mazaribest (2019-04-27)

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my thinking that there are many interest in the EA but i am say that we are work the market with the proper analysis and Find the trend. Than we are work the market regular. EA is not a good and not a successful trader. We are successful earning.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Shahzadahmed4850 View Post
    Jab robot ka competition Insan ke sath Kiya jata hai two Main Yaad Karti Hoon ki report Insaan se behtar ka main kar sakte robot ko Insan Ne Banaya Hai aur jo banane wala hai was Zyada behtar hai isliye report se behtar Insan ka mind hota hai usko use Karen usko maximum utilise Karen Forex Mein kaam karne ke liye itna Zyada use kar sakte hain woh Forex main use Karen wahi Hamein kamyabi deta hai
    humans aur robot ko compare nahi kar sakte hai,forex ke business me sabse jaroori hota hai trader ke paas experience hona agar trader ne ache se esme knlwedge aur experience bana rakha hoga to uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko maximum apna experience market me use karke kaam karna chahiye tabhi wo esme acha kar sakenga.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)