+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: EA Robots Vs Humans ?

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bohat sare forex trade aise b hain jo e robots ka use karte hain lekin main hamesha prefer karta hn ke insan konkhud se trading karni chahiye or apne andar confidence peda karna chahiye ta k wo khud se hib trading ke kabal ban sake or kbi robots pe trading na kare.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Expert advisor performs well on repetitive tasks, but usually presents errors when criteria are required. The trader's intelligence and intuition can not be replaced by any robot. Automated trading must run long before equating with humans in trade execution. and Comparison can not be a prefab at all because this is a robot that can be into the forex market and patronage but does not leave the soul of vulnerability to respond to the necessary changes in forex trading with this game and also man is a fountain associated with computers and forex mart and suggested to represent changes as often as possible.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, of course that for me I want to believe I really do not like to trade with ea and I do not believe in any ea. There are a lot of ads for ea I see some say it works 100% but I never thought it would be possible for us to get success with EA or robot. Manual trading with the right experience and knowledge is the best way to utilize our skills. and in forex business I personally think if you want to compare with EA robot vs human trafficking, I can say human trafficking is the best for trading Forex life time. Because the robot can not give us the ability to develop opportunities, it can be done by software. Trafficking can certainly provide technical brains and strategic knowledge.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We should know that the Ea robot is manufacturing by humans, there is no way EA will be better than a human that can be tried but not perfectly perfect. Man remains human. EA can kill your account if it is not well managed, I still prefer trafficking if at all you want to use EA try and use many small size to store your account and surely I believe that in forex trading business, robot is a very good way to trade in the forex market automatically. traders in the forex market can easily trade using robots. but if a trader does not have basic knowledge about forex business he can not manage success in forex business trading only with robots.

Member fakhrunf will become famous soon enough fakhrunf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, of course for me I want to believe that I like to trade for myself and I do not like trading with robots, robots can not do a good manege for my account and by using a trader robot trading can not learn and can not be a trader professionals in the future then humans who make robots and control them in trade so the robot can not do market analysis, and it depends on your experience and your hard work that how well you can trade properly and what help you need to do this job and very it is important for you to gain more experience and hard work so that you must trade well and it is necessary that you must trade in a way so you must have money because you have to need this and that is your right.

Member Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robot k sath ki gaei trading ko kabhi bhi acha nahi samjha gaya he because es tarha se market pe apka control nahi rehta aur akhir min loss hi hota he.Forex trading min hum work kar k bara profit lei sakte hin humara es karobar min work kar k hum apni tajurbe min musalsal ezafa kar k bari earning bhi kar skate hin. Hum agar robot pe work karte hin tu wo chalta he calculation pe aur calculation kabhi theek aur kabhi ghalat bhi ho jati he hum apni trading ko control karin aur jeise hi humin trade ki option mile tu trade karin aur apni stretagy k mutabiq work karin tu bari earning lei sakte hin.

Member Naqash1 will become famous soon enough Naqash1 will become famous soon enough Naqash1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    humans hi best hn robot se q k robot ko bnane wale b humans hi hn or koi ni robot me emotions ni hote hn is se boht prblm b ho skti h

Senior Member asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,463 Times in 993 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear sir forex ka trading humen k lye hai na k rabots k lye q k un mien ahsasat ni hoty or wo marekt ki condition ko mehsos ni ker sakty es lye in k muqably mien humen best hien

10. The Following User Says Thank You to asd567 For This Useful Post:

ntn (2018-07-20)

Member skfx will become famous soon enough skfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meray khayl se humman zyda acchi tradding ker sakty hain han lakin iss kay liy acchi knowldge hona bohat zarori hai.human ager mdhnat kersin to rebot se zyda profit esrn ker saktu hain

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    bhi rebort wo hai jo insan na banaya hai is main sochnay samjhnay ki taqat nhi hoti hai jitni ka insan main allah ki herchjez bnai kablay tahreefhai iss main hum ko alllah ka shukr kerna chaya rebort na toh soch sakta hai or na ee apni marxzi sa kuch ker sakta hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)