+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 169 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1681

Thread: EA Robots Vs Humans ?

Member chawli is an unknown quantity at this point chawli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Manual trading is very best as compare to robot because I have discussed with many expert but they do not recommend automated Forex trading, they say that it is risky.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khukababu is on a distinguished road khukababu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    now a days robot is very popular and there are many profitable robot available and a trader can buy it with some money.if a trader place a robot with better settings then he can earn regular profit easily.so i'm going with robot trade and also there have no emotion and greediness.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned lucky Bull is an unknown quantity at this point lucky Bull's Avatar
    Thanks
    mnual trading is best isme hi satisfaction hoti ha robots se banda loss kar jata ha and agar profit hota bhi ha to sekhne ko kuch nai milta khud trading se kafi kuch sekhne Ko milta ha

Senior Member khadiza45631 is an unknown quantity at this point khadiza45631's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I don't cerebrate that robot can administer us unspoiled benefit as compare to hominess trading, robots are robots and they only bang theoretical skills of trading they don't united principle and that is the reasonableness they many minute lag down the industry.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the only advantages of a trading robot is a robot can trade without being influenced by emotion. systematically because the robot moves, the robot make trades based on the logic that has been instilled by the maker of the robot, so the robot will not be trading if it does not receive a signal from the system of the robot. However, the full risks of trading with the robot. because the robot can not regulate personal money management.
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member bassam is an unknown quantity at this point bassam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Saying Android is better than human incorrect in man-made robot This means that Android is not the smartest of human rights, but is the smartest creature on earth and can not be compared in any way with men robot.

Senior Member polydas58 is an unknown quantity at this point polydas58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I don't cogitate that mechanism can fund us ripe get as equate to fallible trading, robots are robots and they only possess specialized skills of trading they don't incorporated principle and that is the ground they whatever abstraction lag behindhand the mart.

Member kousahhudaj is an unknown quantity at this point kousahhudaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i never use EA because i have no trust on him i saw lots of the traders are using EA and earning profit but i love to traded as a manually and want to earned as profite and i also earned as a profit by myself so i will advice everyone to trade manually it will give us lot of experiences !!

Senior Member averasen is an unknown quantity at this point averasen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have to understand we have some of these and fortunate illustrious construction to energy in the corresponding and we eff to dealings and work in different levels of trades and we have the same of a very good trades.

Senior Member denis_fx is an unknown quantity at this point denis_fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if according to my own EA robot with human robots more profitable, because we did not think to use the robot to the forex market, but if you can not control well then you can lose all your money if you are using a robot, and you will not be smart in analysis, it is better to use the manual method

+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 169 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)