+ Reply to Thread
Page 452 of 489 FirstFirst ... 352 402 442 450 451 452 453 454 462 ... LastLast
Results 4,511 to 4,520 of 4889

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners / Opening too many positions.

Banned pion is an unknown quantity at this point pion's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best trading hours depend on which currency pair you trade. For example, wait for the London market to open if you are trading the GBP/USD pair.Avoid taking on a position in forex trading, or in any investment, that leaves you highly leveraged. Being leveraged means that you had to borrow money to cover the initial cost of the investment. It can be useful to use leverage to go into an investment if you have enough income to cover the debt. But if you do not, you risk bankruptcy should the investment fail to pan out.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member polgara is an unknown quantity at this point polgara's Avatar
    Thanks
    A new trader should initially set up a mini Forex trading account. A mini account requires a low deposit, normally ranging from $50 up to $250. If you start small, you can learn the ropes without risking too much money at first. Some brokers will offer a stop-loss function so that you will automatically exit the trade at a certain point if you start losing more than you can afford to.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned liso is on a distinguished road liso's Avatar
    Thanks
    i know opening so many positions at the same time is the biggest mistake that one could get even atfer being waned so many times of a great reapacation that one would face.

Senior Member robing sing is an unknown quantity at this point robing sing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Beginners particular in his trading and initial spend to make a spot and increase his authority to get the reality trading arena. To beginners fix 1st manoeuvre in trading arena testament be win. but, All is compartment end is fit.

Member sracer86 is an unknown quantity at this point sracer86's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some forex traders do this that open several buy or sell order at a time to make several profit at a time by both orders.But it's too risky for them because at the same time a forex trader cannot concentrate in all the orders and for that he may have to face large loss.It's better to open two or three orders at a time,and fully concentrate with those orders and price movement.

Senior Member rahul sing is an unknown quantity at this point rahul sing's Avatar
    Thanks
    I old to alter that mistakes with my exhibit declare at the opening. I old to yield too umpteen openings with disparate pairs and oftentimes I used to regress my demo informing. What I believe one unify is author than enough and one does to bonk to do too more patronage every day. 4/5 trades in a hebdomad should be more than enough.

Banned bisifentus is on a distinguished road bisifentus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    Pilots call it fighting "fire helmet." This is a situation where too many things are happening around you, preventing you to react properly and creating a situation of intense stress. In the cockpit of a fighter, you can die - as a Forex trader, you are definitely going to die but you'll end up on the straw. Never open more positions than necessary, otherwise you will not be able to respond correctly.
    One true fact about this market is the reliability to oneself, all your activities in this market is he one causing a deformity, as a trader, hyou need to get all your stalks, this might work for you to day, but when the disadvantage comes, it will never be funny.

Senior Member mateen is an unknown quantity at this point mateen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am also a new trader in forex and i am read about various mistakes which a new trader usually do on forex so i think that if i am avoid these mistakes then in future i am a good trader and good income

Senior Member kaher100 is an unknown quantity at this point kaher100's Avatar
    Thanks
    If we learn some tool about trade management than we can easily handle more positions. Because when we open more than one position and use more pairs for trading than most of new traders remain fail to manage the trading. I think we should go step by step.

Member jjj2 is an unknown quantity at this point jjj2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If entered into a contract and the market goes against your direction be sure to come out are good , do not try to double the loss and is not much covet and you have to taking in a convenient location .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 452 of 489 FirstFirst ... 352 402 442 450 451 452 453 454 462 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)