+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 598 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 239 289 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 5978

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners / Lack of Discipline.

Senior Member smartram123 is an unknown quantity at this point smartram123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me jo bhi beginner hota hai unke mai bas itna hi kahna chahta hu unhe sabse pahle forex ke bare aur forex se trading karne ke brae me soche aur kisi achhe expert se ray le taki unhe forex me trading karne se loss na ho aur forex me maze se trading kare.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Zak is an unknown quantity at this point Zak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    decipline aik important technique ha forex trading me kiun k decipline sy murad market ka analysis aajata ha aur market me trading sy pehly planning aa jati ha aur is k bad emotions aur mistakes aur greed ko avoid karny ka nam decipline ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mbie123 is an unknown quantity at this point mbie123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by muhammad danish View Post
    i did not find any thread or post yet which define the reality that how to maintain the disciplan and some times it become difficult because seniors did not share their success stories. If seniors do this than forex become more easy for us. forex trading is that every day you sit in the market and analysis the market and take trading decision on the basis of your analysis. You follow always all rules of trading, never frustrated and control emotion.
    I'll share some tips for all of us, for more discipline in forex trading, we can do this in a paper, write a few points for rules go into market and out of the market. and don't all time we are breaking the rules that have been made, though only once. by that way I became more disciplined. Hopefully my tips from helpful to all of us.

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aik he galto ko repeat krny wala kbhi bhi kamyab trader ni ban skta hai kuj log forex main bht fast entr ho kay utni he fast exit bhi ho jaty hain jo sab say bari mistake krty hain wo yeh hai kay wo log forex ko short cut samjhty hain

Senior Member muhammad danish is an unknown quantity at this point muhammad danish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i did not find any thread or post yet which define the reality that how to maintain the disciplan and some times it become difficult because seniors did not share their success stories. If seniors do this than forex become more easy for us. forex trading is that every day you sit in the market and analysis the market and take trading decision on the basis of your analysis. You follow always all rules of trading, never frustrated and control emotion.

Senior Member sangita is an unknown quantity at this point sangita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, I agree with you the way you trade and also a good reminder for the traders specially beginners but sometimes we violate these rules because of negative emotions in trading.

Member NaveedPK is on a distinguished road NaveedPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there should be a trading plan for both the new trader and as well as for the expert trader. all the losses come due to the lack of discipline and there is a need to develop a discipline trade for the success.

Senior Member muhammadj307 is an unknown quantity at this point muhammadj307's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes traders should be patient while they trade. most of the traders like to earn money as quick as possible what then they are destroyed and all their money is lost. so be careful and be patient while you are trading.

Senior Member horichad is an unknown quantity at this point horichad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main key to a successful trader in Forex market is discipline when your trading. Playacting relationships with proper but not the archetypal clip. When they traded for the archetypal dimension they had unsaved a few mistakes & departure cap and for masking unsaved they pee writer identify and departure all their top. if you are penalization in your transaction you e'er adhere to your rules and accomplish the content which you are aiming for.

Senior Member samaddar is an unknown quantity at this point samaddar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most common mistake in Forex trading is probably no plan and no clear strategy. Those who counselling do not ever reckon conscientiously. But the incomparable traders are doing just in exact ineligibles with their design, they pertain it to the document. Whatsoever the tendency provided by the activity, they are positioned, rank orders and unpaired an accordance with the planned contrive.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 598 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 239 289 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)