+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 598 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 169 219 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 5978

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners / Lack of Discipline.

Member fxtrader123 is on a distinguished road fxtrader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right that in trading we have to be disciplined, and make you strategies more useful while following the same trading plan when ever you trade you don't have to look that how much you are loosing or earning in a single trade all you have to look is that you must stick to your trade plan that is if you are making some profit that you first hoped before the trade then you much take that profit and close your trade and don't get into greed and loose that all that you have earned

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe Forex trading is so much risky. I think generally forex gives us loss for our mistakes. Avoid to mistake in forex trading for a newbie is very important. If a trader can avoid mistake then he can earn good money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    On the forex trading online the trader should try to avoid the mistakes in the trading. so if they will avoid the mistakes then they can make a good bonus on the forex and then they can get a good money on the forex.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my dear of course, I obviously believe that we need to avoid mistakes during trading.because mistake caused loss. But is not easy toavoid mistakes but we should need to reduce mistakes as possible for us. We need to trade with proper strategy and planing for better results.

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, obviously my dear i absolutely think that newbies can not control their emotion and they have not patient, so that new traders should keep their emotion not open more orders. Those members control their emotion and patient in trading account they are success in trading of forex business.

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, obviously my dear i absolutely think that without trading plan, you will not be able to succeed when the start we have to make plans to do when starting platform, it would be helpful to know we need to start from here and start how and discipline is what we must understand is very important

Senior Member Fxwin is on a distinguished road Fxwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex beginners ko ye baat achchi tarah se samjhni hogi ki forex trading kitani risky business hai. Yahan par risk ko kam karne aur daily basis par achchi profit earn karne ke liye unko discipline ke sath yahan trading karni hogi.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that there are many things that beginners must try to avoid first of all they must try to stay calm during their trades and don't be greedy, second beginners must try to avoid opening too many positions and then they should try to work on a single strategy at a time , then money management is the key , managing money effectively can save your account from being washed up

Senior Member Kenyatta is on a distinguished road Kenyatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are a thousand mistakes a new trader must avoid the very first is the trading of forex with the mentality that you wull make some money fast and we have to work as hard. being sure of where we have the right tools that we are all seen to work for the good that brings / always work hard to show that you can do the right thing

Banned M.El-Sayed is an unknown quantity at this point M.El-Sayed's Avatar
    Thanks
    In fact, my dear I definitely do believe that disciple is very important in forex trading business, after you got a good trading system, you must follow rules strictly, Many people are talking about the discipline , but i did not find any thread or post yet which define the reality that how to maintain the discipline and some times it become difficult.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 598 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 169 219 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)