+ Reply to Thread
Page 249 of 314 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 299 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 3138

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners/The absence of a real trading plan.

Banned sagor_rock is an unknown quantity at this point sagor_rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading loss of principal and hota he or nonprofit haota has errors or commercial office is located at a fixed price for han kabi kabi error axes axes are called jati han k Banari BOHT pastaata has k yar main Glati na kar de to it error laya he hota htoe has chyia novice or beginner I have ya par main shopping street ak post Dafa mistake I did jati

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned benteng is an unknown quantity at this point benteng's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my dream n my trading Expect to become a millionaire in just a few months i do it n i hope some time will become to me n happen to me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saqib4242 is on a distinguished road saqib4242's Avatar
    Thanks
    je han ap nay ak acha sawl kiay hain ma ap ke baat say agree karata ho mere khayal ma beginners mistakes karaty hain tu he saktay hain jab ansan mistake karat hian tu both kuch sakta hain

Banned mony is an unknown quantity at this point mony's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah bhai . your are right. We should learn from our mistakes. I am also beginner i am learning more and more . i hope i will be good trader. thanks

Banned marzuqnadir is an unknown quantity at this point marzuqnadir's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do believe a new rookie trader has to be error with forex trading simply because she has minimal know-how about forex trading. I do believe that you are suitable. Guys create error all over the place. Especially with forex, there is a large opportunity to create faults. Consequently people who find themselves fresh with forex should study from the faults. Your experience, they're going to definitely be smart with future.

Senior Member shab11 is an unknown quantity at this point shab11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Age lech. I do not disagree with you. I think you are right. Men make mistake everywhere. Especially in forex, there is a huge chance to make mistakes. So those who are new in forex must learn from their mistakes. With that experience, they will definitely do well in future. be lech. . .. .

Junior Member jassem is an unknown quantity at this point jassem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you very much
    keep going =)

Senior Member shab11 is an unknown quantity at this point shab11's Avatar
    Thanks

I do not disagree with you

Forex is a good currency business.I do not disagree with you. I think you are right. Men make mistake everywhere. Especially in Forex, there is a huge chance to make mistakes. So those who are new in Forex must learn from their mistakes. With that experience, they will definitely do well in future. thanks............................................ ..............

Banned pion is an unknown quantity at this point pion's Avatar
    Thanks
    cMistakes to avoid for beginners/The absence of a real trading plan the trading plang is the best way to be a become suscessfull trader that u mush have aplaning of trade cause is so important

Banned boriss is an unknown quantity at this point boriss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mistakes to avoid for beginners/The absence of a real trading plan i agree with the senttences .. causee any thing that havent a palaning or plan can be fallen n can nt be success

+ Reply to Thread
Page 249 of 314 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 299 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)