+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 334 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 177 ... LastLast

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners / unrealistic expectations of gains

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that trader should avoid the mistake because when trader avoid most of their mistake that will be the great for them to become good trader because most of the time trader make mistake and they do it again and again so it is not good for trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that beginners always have the same problem that they don't get much information about forex trading and start trading without practice in demo account . so beginners should first study about forex and then practice in demo account and they will be successful .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe we beginners should not expect unrealistic gain because Forex need of knowledge, learning, hard working, technical skill and experiences. Study and experience are most important for the new traders and it will take 1 or more years to be a success trader.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, with me Id like to believe that we should careful about trading , because most of the beginner trader do same mistake again and again . Forex business is a dangerous place for newbie trader , if any beginner learn perfectly and then try to control common mistake he/she will gain success

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai app ney mistake ko avoid ni karna hai app ney ab be tade karna hai agar app say mistake ho jati hai to app us ko avoid mat karo us ko learn karo or us ki waja maloom karo tab app ko again loss na ho ga
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul dear aap ne kafi achi reason btayi hai new traders ka forex market mein loss karny ka dear new trader forex market mein apni trading mein always high gain karny ki koshsish karty hen jo k aik badi mistake hai

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually you are sure and we have to avoid such as thing and we have avoid big dreams which make us be greedy, and we should have realistic expectations of gains, Forex trading is risk and dangerous business.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Member masalk is an unknown quantity at this point masalk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most Forex beginners do not think or do not understand the risks that exist in the Forex trading business, so that they have expectations that are too high in the Forex trading business and it makes them even suffered losses in Forex trading market, better Forex beginners start by learning more about Forex business, so it has a good knowledge.

Senior Member anjlina is on a distinguished road anjlina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes mein is baat se agree karta hoon ki ye business ko aisa place nahi hai jaha par aap ek night mein hi rich ho jayenge or agar aap k pass accha trading knowledge or experience hai tabhi aap accha trade kar payenge hamesha mistakes ko avoid karne k bajaye agar notice kiya jaye to phir hum kabhi us se nahi repeat karenge

sufiyan22
    achy trader ka target humesha medium hota hai because jab target medium hoga tu risk level kam ho jaey ga and apka targit hit ho gae ga aese aese cheezey batane ka mtsad ye hai ke apo gbiggner ke lie easani hia and hamari atrah starting me vo ye mistake na krey and acha earnign krey

+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 334 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 177 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)