+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 334 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners / unrealistic expectations of gains

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You're so right, I'm really having first hand now. I increased my trading capital 100% in just 8 days and then ambitious
    and opened a big trade that I think will give me a good profit. But when I open a trade,
    the market reverses its direction and I wait for it to return to the trend that when
    I open a trade but never do it and I lose an account full of sudden spikes in the wrong market.
    Direction. Now I go without anything and have to wait for bonus money until the end of the month to start trading again.
    My advice to my new workmates is never too ambitious because you did well early,
    you never know when the market will return to you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pepsoden For This Useful Post:

karung (2017-09-01), vic (2017-08-31)

Banned fx_fx is an unknown quantity at this point fx_fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you can not predict the expectations of gains, then it makes no sense to open a deal at all, it's better to sit and wait until the situation becomes clear. Such work takes time and many beginners want something immediately ready and simple in understanding and application, but ****ually everyone comes to the point that you need to figure out the beginning yourself.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahmed1416 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmed1416's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm totally agree with you , most of those who enter forex for the first time , they have much greed inside themselves and want to earn and make profit quickly without well learning or patience , Forex career is like any other business needs efforts and learning and experience to success on it and earn , don't think Forex is too easy to make money on it or don't be greedy to make profit as fast as possible,,...

Member chmobeenafzal is on a distinguished road chmobeenafzal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g app ny ssahi kaha humhe mehnat kerni perti hai or hum us waqt tak kamyab nahi ho sakte jab tak hum dill se trading nahi kerte isliye humhe chahhiye k hum interest se kaam karen ta k kamyabi hasil ker saken or aik ache forex tarder ban saken.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greed lead us to do that, unrealistic expectations is big mistake we can do at the market, so we need to learn and gain proper knowledge, if we want to success in trading, we have to understand the market properly.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we have proper knowledge, experience and skills in trading then we can not fall in this mistake, and we need to learn and practice more to understand the market and risk of it, then we can do good trading without mistakes.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke busineess me trader ko apne mistake ko khud he market me durr karna hoga,esme trader jetna market me ache se sabb samjhenga wo esmee utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko analysis karna market me aana chahiye..

Member zahid006 is on a distinguished road zahid006's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee bhai jaan apne bhut acha sawal kia hay i like it very much bignners sab se barri mistake learning na karne ki karte hain aur jab unki kuch trades demo par achi chlai jaye over confidnce mai aa kar real par loss karte hai

Member Mnassri94 is an unknown quantity at this point Mnassri94's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my experience beginners general error is on greed and trading. in the beginning time i also make this error. they will want to make money overnight and they will engage in on selling without informed both the current example. so be gainers need a private would like to avoid both the mistake.

Member rizqy is an unknown quantity at this point rizqy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm new to forex. I'd start. How should I invest and how long can I reach 100,000 euros in winnings? ". How many times can we not hear this speech! No, you will not get rich with Forex. If you become it will not be overnight but years of experience. To think of living in income from forex, we must devote full-time and also experiment a lot,..................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 334 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)