+ Reply to Thread
Page 306 of 334 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 304 305 306 307 308 316 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 3331

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners / unrealistic expectations of gains

Banned fx4profit is an unknown quantity at this point fx4profit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Everything it wants perseverance. no results square measure obtained simply and instantly. however, expect one thing with an excessive amount of and need to induce made fast
    are a few things that's inconceivable it needs nice effort and didn't apprehend surrender.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member surt1 is an unknown quantity at this point surt1's Avatar
    Thanks
    many beginnner jussst doing mistake again and again I think forex v , we can get that huge profit in a short time. So, better be make ur perception and ur mind set, that theres no such easy thing at forex trading. is a good job.I think its not very wrong if we expect lots of profits in a short time during forex trading. But the bad role is, if we think as the new trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned RowenaM is an unknown quantity at this point RowenaM's Avatar
    Thanks
    When it comes to the Forex industry, being a newcomer can mean a lot. Sure, you may have heard about all the successful guys, how they make a lot of money and all that stuff but what you really should do as a beginner is to set a reasonable and achievable goal. The first things that come into your mind are probably some usual questions for anyone that has been in your place. Questions like: is this really true?

Senior Member kaher100 is an unknown quantity at this point kaher100's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes this is the most logical thinking as most of us think that in Forex. We will be able to conquer the world in a day or two but it is not like this in reality. The best way to progress in the Forex is to think a head at least two to five years and one should try to build the equity in a slow manner.

Senior Member ninjatrader3 is an unknown quantity at this point ninjatrader3's Avatar
    Thanks
    thats is realy common mistake that newbie over do I think forex we can get that huge profit in a short time. So, better be make ur perception and ur mind set, that theres no such easy thing at forex trading.B is a good job.I think its not very wrong if we expect lots of profits in a short time during forex trading. But the bad role is, if we think as the new trader,

Senior Member kuskusfx is an unknown quantity at this point kuskusfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    newbie trader should start with a cool brain does not become aggressive. He does not have to calculate the time how quickly it will be millionaire.forex is the patience. It will take some time to get experience.so, after a long experience of real success can be expected. I also never imagined to be a millionaire in a short time, but I did not even get anything

Member conn is an unknown quantity at this point conn's Avatar
    Thanks
    A starter should start with awesome mind not to be competitive. He should not depend enough time how easily he is going to be wealthy.forex is a process of tolerance. It will make a chance to get encounter.so, after long encounter one can anticipate real achievements....

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    alright thanks very much for your analysis i just hope i can really remember this when am trading because when i trade my target is the only think i think about and this makes me over trading

Banned ku_lock is on a distinguished road ku_lock's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is true, that most beginners just think in terms of profit only. they do not really think about the risks involved in forex trading, because it is most of them will think that can benefit a lot with ease. when in fact to gain an advantage in trade is a very difficult thing. so indeed we should really learn through first to achieve a good ability, and then think about the benefits of the trade.

Banned ardi_anduk is an unknown quantity at this point ardi_anduk's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think about the avoid can b true if traders many more is expert and can be jurnals to profit and consistence but the statement in he..
    is false perception to profit but in loss and mc again

+ Reply to Thread
Page 306 of 334 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 304 305 306 307 308 316 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)