+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 491 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners / Inexperience.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:39
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me experience banakar he kaam karna hota hjai,esme experience trader ke paas nahi hoga to wo esme kuch nahi kar sakta,esme trader ko apne se market me pehle skill chahiye,esme trader ke paas market me time dene aur practice karne se he experience banega,esme trader ko kisi aur par depend nahi rehna chahiye,esme trader ko sabb khud se market me samajhna chahiye woi uske liye acha hai.

2018-01-28   17:50
    Best answer #2

Beginner traders are more prone to losses in the forex market because they trade with emotional trading they start a trading in the demo market and think that the market will behave in the same manner and their trade with the high lot size so this will be the cause of getting loss in the forex market

2018-01-03   14:28
    Best answer #3

for a beginner it is important to learn a lot of things that can make him a good trader,mistakes that can beginners avoid is that do not trade if you dont know about the market, wait for the right time to trade and dont be greedy and always control your mind and emotions

2018-01-18   16:18
    Best answer #4

kam anubhav ke saath, main aapako bataaya hoga ki krpaya chhote jokhim ke saath vyaapaar karen aur vah kaam jise aap yahaan karana hai videshee mudra mein shuruaatee samay mein aapako kuchh cheejen praapt karane ke baad chhotee maatra ke saath apane tredon ko jaana aur darj karana hoga

2017-12-24   16:46
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

A beginner can totally avoid the emotional trading and after avoiding the emotional trading there are so many chances that his training skills and his profit will astronomically increase day by day

2017-12-18   02:12
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  67 USD

I agree with you, beginners should must trade in demo account to learn and get experience in Forex trading market. They should must learn it to become a successful trader. If they will not learn then they will only get loss in Forex trading market.

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is not that professional buyers can not build difficulties even so individuals are usually extraordinary and people who are not sophisticated will usually be proven to solve this difficulty usually eliminating usually, certain noble views will definitely come out to get sufficient expertise in front of placing your hard earned money help you choose and sell. and promoting affiliates is recommended for your own beginners to start their online business. widely recommended because it's very easy to start promoting affiliates. to start with it will be the best method because you want to not have your particular product or service to give to the market. through affiliate markets

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to al bahri For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are new to forex then you have to use a demo account to learn about trading and try to contact experienced traders and seniors to learn from them about how to do good trading ... it will really help you. traders who move directly to real accounts must face rail losses so someone must use a demo account for at least 3 to 4 months and gain experience. and I feel every and every trader must make a lot of mistakes or less in forex trading, novice traders like me will often make mistakes. I made a big mistake like that. I really ignore money management and I usually trade which is driven by wrong and bad emotions as a result I lose a large part of my trading capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member molu is on a distinguished road molu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    they can work with forex at the ideal time. People Those who are hired then also work with forex at rest because the program is online and always open. So forex is a way of income for people who gather knowledge about computers and the internet using online knowledge. So Forex means an online source of income by conversing various topics about forex trading. This is an Indian wave site where many people earn money for a long time. This is a source of income that is suitable for students and employees. This is a game and those who are all very new and inexperienced here in Forex trading, my suggestion to them is that they must trade here having full control over their emotions and must trade here constantly with discipline here in Forex trading.

Member belasan is on a distinguished road belasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many mistakes made by some traders and because of this, it causes them there to get money ...! The first and foremost thing is Over Trading - This can cause bad trades for a trader when you trade excessively can cause you to lose and Not Enough Good Money Management - This can also make someone to trade with losses ... and novice traders are faced with the occurrence of errors in, so the patient must not be in a hurry to enter the market ... Must study well and get skills that are eligible to enter the circulation.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most likely due to lack of reading experience, it usually turns on and works with an incorrect trading system. especially if you can set up a machine to use because we are part of a trade transaction, in this case you want to really recognize as soon as the signal comes from the system. as a result of the absence of signals given through the system, there will be no open positions and transactions. transactions also want knowledge and are never arbitrary

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that using a demo account is one of the best ways for management, policy and we will start our own lives. and beginners when they will hear about potential foreign exchange earnings, then they will hastily trade firmly, or maybe there is no knowledge based mainly on maximum mistakes in understanding life, one of which I spend too much. in the case of current savings it will maintain a higher profit than losing them.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to khilmi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, you are say the right but in my thinking that those are new. They are try to control the mistake. So that they are preform the right. They are work the market good. They are successful trader. Beginner become a profession trader. If they are learn it & control the mistake.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G ma ya keho ga ka koi bhe jo new member hota hai who forex ma apne mistake ke wja say achi trading bhe nhi kar pata hai or sirf lose ma he chala jata hai jesa who kabhi bhe poora nhi kat pata hai us leay huma cheya ka sahi work bhe huma forex ma kama sakhta hai

Banned Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,547 Times in 955 Posts
    jo bhe new member hain wo choti choti mistake say avoid karen warna ap ko acha experience nhy ho ga forex trading me ap learning kary ho to ap forex trading kay bary me learning karna zarori hay us kay baad hi ap earning kar skaty ho.

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,647 Times in 13,865 Posts
    g haan jo log to new hoty hein ur zayda kuch jante be nhi forex k baray main unko zayda zarraot hoti hein wo sahe trah sy tradiong krna start krey keyu unki ik choti sy muistakes sy unko boghat zayda loess ho sakta hein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 491 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)