+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 491 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners / Inexperience.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:39
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me experience banakar he kaam karna hota hjai,esme experience trader ke paas nahi hoga to wo esme kuch nahi kar sakta,esme trader ko apne se market me pehle skill chahiye,esme trader ke paas market me time dene aur practice karne se he experience banega,esme trader ko kisi aur par depend nahi rehna chahiye,esme trader ko sabb khud se market me samajhna chahiye woi uske liye acha hai.

2018-01-18   16:18
    Best answer #2

kam anubhav ke saath, main aapako bataaya hoga ki krpaya chhote jokhim ke saath vyaapaar karen aur vah kaam jise aap yahaan karana hai videshee mudra mein shuruaatee samay mein aapako kuchh cheejen praapt karane ke baad chhotee maatra ke saath apane tredon ko jaana aur darj karana hoga

2018-01-28   17:50
    Best answer #3

Beginner traders are more prone to losses in the forex market because they trade with emotional trading they start a trading in the demo market and think that the market will behave in the same manner and their trade with the high lot size so this will be the cause of getting loss in the forex market

2018-01-03   14:28
    Best answer #4

for a beginner it is important to learn a lot of things that can make him a good trader,mistakes that can beginners avoid is that do not trade if you dont know about the market, wait for the right time to trade and dont be greedy and always control your mind and emotions

2017-12-24   16:46
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

A beginner can totally avoid the emotional trading and after avoiding the emotional trading there are so many chances that his training skills and his profit will astronomically increase day by day

2017-12-18   02:12
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  67 USD

I agree with you, beginners should must trade in demo account to learn and get experience in Forex trading market. They should must learn it to become a successful trader. If they will not learn then they will only get loss in Forex trading market.

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for the great submission. I believe we experienced the knowledge of the aur hi sab kuch hai major forex. Commented Jesy aur bhi aye hue h experienced khalti kartay hain traders par boht we were karty hain's mistake. But jo, an inexperienced trader, hopefully wo bohat zayada is a mistake because the contents of the waja lost the main thing. and, every novice and inexperienced trader makes the mistake of not practicing correctly on a demo account. Friends, it is very important because if we practice in the demo seriously then we can develop our trading strategies and learn hotly to manage our capital, emotions, and risk. must always analyze the reasons for losses beforehand and record them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A common mistake made by most beginners in the forex market is to make money out first before actually learning the market process, this makes them always want to start trading right away even when they haven't made a good trading plan or demo that is traded for me. the best thing for a trader or beginner to do is to first learn and then when he has a good understanding of the market and has made a plan that he has a demo that is traded in a demo, he must then start

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you, it will be truly an experience that happens to be the best teacher who can guide you throughout all learning methods and additions about learning more about this forex business. that the more you have very good experience in forex trading, I am sure it will make you get to know more and know the conditions of forex trading well, because that will make you able to trade forex well.

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the main reason for beginners is emotion because beginners do not know how to control their emotions several times patience will make them make decisions they don't want to make so controlling emotions is the main thing and opening up to many trades at one time makes them lose money so this is two factors that I experienced myself. and Beginners always encounter a lot of mistakes and make them fail to be able to say that lack of experience, there is no khoanvaa management that does not control their emotions is what causes the loss of their

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kenapo For This Useful Post:

sentra (2019-08-24)

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mistakes are all not it is complusry that newbies only make mistakes, i know people who are very senior r until now mistakes, they r seniors and they have complete knowledge and they r complete commands in trading but sometimes they lose and mistakes big is not a small mistake sometimes I laugh so dear this is not true, just a new bie is a mistake because his knowledge and emotions do not control that is why they lose some and mistakes.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    There are many mistakes that Newbie traders make in the course of the profession. The most common mistake is to perform operations that are too risky compared to the size of the capital. The excess of leverage caused by greed is another frequent error. Novice investors must control the margin of their account to avoid being out of the game.

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    avoiding these mistakes is very important to really trade with forex. beginners must start working when using the demo account facility ......... so we can use a real account to really build money with forex. experience and beginners must improve their skills and improve their ability to really work the right way to really earn money. and beginners make a few mistakes while this enters into your forex trading. to avoid these mistakes, they must avoid these things by learning these things by trading on a demo account first ensuring that they will be able to understand facts that they can avoid when trading on a real account.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to galiel For This Useful Post:

kazna (2019-08-20)

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Beginners should try a stop-loss strategy if they want to do good and get good profits. Also beginners must practice using a demo account. we must also be patient to do good in trading. don't let your emotions influence your decision. and I believe that most investors make more mistakes when faced with a lack of skills. I consider that this mistake is the main reason for loss in the currency transaction market. I assume that investors must have the knowledge to avoid this mistake before starting to trade in currencies.

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    oh yes, my brother. Usually, biginners always make mistakes impatiently when they join real accounts. I think, creating a demo account is very important for traders to practice and it must take a long time to do so until they feel they can trade well there and Big mistakes are made by traders who don't start trading with the right knowledge. Trading requires patience, skills and emotional control. This quality can be obtained by new traders by learning from online tutorial books and from forums. The most dangerous mistake is greed, so control it.

Member husnul is on a distinguished road husnul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my opinion, I think they should avoid using high leverage and invest large capital because it would be too risky for them to bear if losses occur. The best way is to use a demo account to overwhelm ourselves with a strategy and that's when we can start trading directly. so beginners must avoid using high leverage and invest large capital they initially have to focus on learning and trading matters. and the men's demo is a window to trading if you think you can lose trades directly and then get some emotions rather than your fault, you can also get emotions but the demand is to feel the demo like real, if you do this rather than behaving the demo just like live. ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 491 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)