+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 80 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 ... LastLast

Thread: Study Moving Averages!

Banned satishfx is an unknown quantity at this point satishfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like EMA 10, 20 n 30 . These hv given me so many pips. Just see when EMA 10 cross EMA 30 with stoch, MACD n RSI favorable, Then u r certain of many pips after crossing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sparkle is an unknown quantity at this point sparkle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving averages is one kind of indicator but it is very traditional system. A member it can be used for count in her tread. It is so much popular with traders. It give more important to recent data. The most important is money management doing it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, the moving average is a widely use indicator by so many forex traders, I have heard about the 10 SMA, 200 SMA and the 20 SMA crossing the price action to signify a possible signal, but I don't use the moving average indicators because I just see it as a lagging indicator.

Banned aum is on a distinguished road aum's Avatar
    Thanks
    moving averages give very good signals.since the logic behind moving averages is it shows us the average changes between the prices with in that time frame so it gives as a signal or idea that price is going to change.all we have to is to watch the daily pivot and also support and resistant line then we can have good trades.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my point of view a trader should be trade only on his analysis, if a trader always try to trade on his analysis then he become expert in analysis on the other hand if a trader use indicator to use trading then his skill do not increase as a result he never be a good trader in his hole of life.

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moving averages give very good signals.since the logic behind moving averages is it shows us the average changes between the prices with in that time frame so it gives as a signal or idea that price is going to change.all we have to is to watch the daily pivot and also support and resistant line then we can have good trades.

Member sujarman is on a distinguished road sujarman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ayakcalysta View Post
    indeed sir, I agree with your opinion that the indicator moving averages is very easy for us to know the trend. I therefore urge the novice traders to use the method of moving averages in order to ease the novice trader with less knowledge of the forex world.
    movement of the price in a trade that will always be there if not go up means down and it should be analyzed with techniques that have been done by tekni masters of our forex and we need to emulate and practice their way to success in trading

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sgiant View Post
    I knew at the start of trading forex, I learned the first indicator moving average. Because it is easy to know the trend movement. and I only take a position in the event of crossing the MA. Until now I still faithfully use the MA.
    indeed sir, I agree with your opinion that the indicator moving averages is very easy for us to know the trend. I therefore urge the novice traders to use the method of moving averages in order to ease the novice trader with less knowledge of the forex world.

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, moving averages are very good in Select the next direction of the market and I used it in my way of trading but there are many settings and all the strategy for which there Mokhtvlh averages for the other averages, but the best you that I know is 55 and 200

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    I knew at the start of trading forex, I learned the first indicator moving average. Because it is easy to know the trend movement. and I only take a position in the event of crossing the MA. Until now I still faithfully use the MA.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 80 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)