+ Reply to Thread
Page 499 of 503 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 497 498 499 500 501 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,990 of 5024

Thread: Open positions by using proper Risk Managment.

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by younesjoe View Post
    please vote for me if you like my post

hi this is a place if we can make a position
    27/04/2012

now it's good position we have earn 100 pip in this position

wath you think about ?
    03/04/2012 now it"s right after we success in first position we can make another position

i chose 3211 and 3225 to sell it in this points and a stop loss in 3271 and 3284

for position 2 we have a good signal that a price contunied a downtrend
    ohh ho jani main ne to ye chance miss kar diya ha kioun k mian ab dekh raha houn es ko or mugh ko afsos ho raha ha k itna achey signals mugh ko time par nahe mill sakye ok koi baat nahi phr ager houn to share kijeye ga zaror

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Fahad is on a distinguished road Fahad's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think you have nice idea about the risk management we have to use stop loss also iln the risk management strategy then it will be more effect before earlier strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by younesjoe View Post
    please vote for me if you like my post

hi this is a place if we can make a position
    27/04/2012

now it's good position we have earn 100 pip in this position

wath you think about ?
    03/04/2012 now it"s right after we success in first position we can make another position

i chose 3211 and 3225 to sell it in this points and a stop loss in 3271 and 3284

for position 2 we have a good signal that a price contunied a downtrend
    Ho sakta hai ka app ka aandaz sahi ho per main app ki baat sahi agree nahi hoon my brother aur stop loss main kafi loss ho sakta hai kabhi market bohat neech ja kar wapis same position per aa ja ti hai my brother

Senior Member one.ra is an unknown quantity at this point one.ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    take a good risk management is essential for a good trader. if you want to make a good profit by trading you should take a risk management. it makes your business risk less and help togrow up your business successfully. forex trading without risk management is impossible.

Banned awaccoo is an unknown quantity at this point awaccoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WajeehBJ View Post
    Risk management is one of the essentials in forex trading. You can several different techniques to manage your risk. Firstly, the stop loss and trailing loss can be amazing when it comes to managing risk. Its really important to define before hand what percentage of loss are you willing to bear. If you don't define it before hand, you are always going to be confused about when to close your order in loss and it will make you lose more and more money.
    Make position with menagament risk can be taken by notified in advance to calculate and define the results of our analysis and determine the steps that will take every step and movement of the market changes that occur in detail and detail, with a detailed trading plan we will be able to arrange for that risk be in control and minimize

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are different strategies in the business. Different people adopt different types of strategies.Risk managment is one of them, It is applied to save from bigger loss. without risk managment it is diffuclt o to adjust into forex.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes taking positions on the market is not important but how well secured our capital from margin call in the event of market reversal opposite to our position. This can only be ensured by calculating the risk involved with every position.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member isbhacker is on a distinguished road isbhacker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risk management is just not about setting Stops but your position sizing is also important.However well explained thanks.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahi ap na boht achi ro best post ke ha main es sa obht zadia kusha howa hon es laya man be es tara ke trading karta hoon wasa main apna risk mangement sa obht darta hoon tak mauaja lagta ha k kahan mara balance na chala ga or main parshan na ho joono es lya mauja thora sa fakir hota ha.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusrat View Post
    I think your position is good but in this stage EUR/USD containing high or over bough stage so we should not give buy in this stage if the signal is not strong, i think this thread will help me.
    yes i am just out of the market and observing where eurusd is going but the problem is that we can make positions with risk management and euro can go further down so just play the waiting game see when it can be back stable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 499 of 503 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 497 498 499 500 501 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)