+ Reply to Thread
Page 500 of 503 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 498 499 500 501 502 ... LastLast
Results 4,991 to 5,000 of 5024

Thread: Open positions by using proper Risk Managment.

Member marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not understand what you want to say. because you do not explain more about your strategy such method of determining buy, sell, stop loss and take profit. you just say to like your position. it will be better if we describe elaborately about you position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member red.ta is an unknown quantity at this point red.ta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all of business are risky. but if we take a good management and we have experience we can overcome this. for rorex trading risk management is essential. without risk management forex trading is hard. so take it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risk management is very important in trading of forex and it help trader to remove bad trade from trading account. If you are not sure about the trade you will take, then sound risk management says that you should not take the trade or take the trade with the least lot size to reduce the volume of loss that might come from that trade.

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the risk and the money management are those two things which plays a huge role for you some time you find good result for taking a huge amount of risk, because many traders says high risk yield to be a high profit but some time it gives you a huge amount of lose also.

Senior Member huda is on a distinguished road huda's Avatar
    Thanks
    If i loose my money in Forex trading then i will sit back and think what went wrong, why i lost and where i should improve. After doing such analysis with cool mind i will start working on those weakness and then try to do trading again. I know Quitters never win

Junior Member shyonto is an unknown quantity at this point shyonto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your post is not clear to me. or i am a bit dull student to understand your thread. would you please describe your strategy more precisely??? so that we can understand. by the way keep sharing this type of strategy.

Member cac4a26 is on a distinguished road cac4a26's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A banker breach or not or how connected the banker go, it depends on how banker auspiciously use blow management. But a banker is able or not it depends on the bargain adeptness adeptness of able mix of blow and money management.

Senior Member richardpower324 is an unknown quantity at this point richardpower324's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Proper money managment is also very important hing in this market place ......I liked ur post I also take risk management but some time it iis much risky ....

Junior Member iqbalmaken is an unknown quantity at this point iqbalmaken's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    management alpha a forex annual starts from a plan, plan anxiously how the ambition for all accessible positions, ambition accumulation and accident targets, how abounding positions should be opened in accordance with the backbone of capital.

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by naziafarhan View Post
    Yes we should always trade with risk management this will save our account from being destroyed. So I always suggest my friends to trade with proper money management. So they can be safe when trade.
    off course i am agree with you we do not manage our risk then there is big problem about the loss so be careful and before open any deal you need to manage you risk money and make strong back up

+ Reply to Thread
Page 500 of 503 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 498 499 500 501 502 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)