+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 503 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 5024

Thread: Open positions by using proper Risk Managment.

Senior Member makenamjad is an unknown quantity at this point makenamjad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risk administration is actual abundant important in forex trading, a trader break or not or how continued the trader go, it depends on how trader auspiciously use accident management. But a trader is able or not it depends on the barter ability ability of able mix of accident and money management.
    << LUCK IS ONLY WAY IF YOU BELIEVE SO >>

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by younesjoe View Post
    please vote for me if you like my post

hi this is a place if we can make a position
    27/04/2012

now it's good position we have earn 100 pip in this position

wath you think about ?
    03/04/2012 now it"s right after we success in first position we can make another position

i chose 3211 and 3225 to sell it in this points and a stop loss in 3271 and 3284

for position 2 we have a good signal that a price contunied a downtrend
    Mugh ko yeh baat bata ho ka manage risk kis trading main nahi hai mara hisab sa agar app achi tara ha aur without any lalach ka bhagar trading kar ta hain tu app ko manage risk sa dar na nahi chahiya

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    management start a forex account starts from a plan, plan carefully how the target for all open positions, target profit and loss targets, how many positions should be opened in accordance with the durability of capital, how much it costs to be paid during the trading takes place, when trading begins and if the loss in an open position, how much harm can we tolerate the restrictions that still we can measure and pengendlian emotions will follow from the position and plan the daily target of a trading account, with it all then a trading account will be collecting money machine quickly and easily .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cuongnmftu will become famous soon enough cuongnmftu's Avatar
    Thanks

27/04/2012

wath you think about ?
    03/04/2012 now it"s right after we success in first position we can make another position

i chose 3211 and 3225 to sell it in this points and a stop loss in 3271 and 3284

i have said that i don't care and i don't want to believe any thing in forex, your trade may be a demo, trade real is so different, you should trade real, it can help you to earn money, don't waste time.

Member younesjoe will become famous soon enough younesjoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and now we have a good uptrend that we can see but now a think that a eurusd has finished a downtrend and now we can see a uptrend my position it's buy in 1.2718 it's a good place to buy

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to younesjoe For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-05), ahmad313 (2017-10-17), samia93 (2018-01-03)

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

27/04/2012

wath you think about ?

bahi ap na boht achi ro best post ke ha main es sa obht zadia kusha howa hon es laya man be es tara ke trading karta hoon wasa main apna risk mangement sa obht darta hoon tak mauaja lagta ha k kahan mara balance na chala ga or main parshan na ho joono es lya mauja thora sa fakir hota ha.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nabi Ahmed Gill For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-05), samia93 (2018-01-03)

Member younesjoe will become famous soon enough younesjoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    now we see that a currency eurusd in 2959 , now we can not take a sell position for a moment , because we will see a correction price in future and it can take a long time betwinn 2959 and 3050 , for me i think that should be take a few time to see a clear trend in future this is my opinion , what about you dear member's ? thak you

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to younesjoe For This Useful Post:

Member birbolnath is on a distinguished road birbolnath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex market risk management is so important. Money management also helps us. Forex trading market without management is so hard to get success. Risk management and stop loss is help us to support behind the loss.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to birbolnath For This Useful Post:

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes we should always trade with risk management this will save our account from being destroyed. So I always suggest my friends to trade with proper money management. So they can be safe when trade.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naziafarhan For This Useful Post:

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But as per my view you open early and wrong time position if here you opened buy position you can get 30 pips profit and after that wait until the pricers over buy. trend is looking up and you take the position sell. You are using 30M chart and you waited for 20 to 24 hours. That is not a strategy.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 100c For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 503 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)