+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 89 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 LastLast

Thread: A gift for Newbies!

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is very good information and i want to try it and maybe you need to explain to us how to use it then we will know and get the understanding correctly about this and by the way i ask for permission for download it,
    thank you very much
    do the best we can

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A newbie will always try to find the easy way.. because they want to earn money from the moment they got in.. even I do the same.. Many expert traders told me that I need to learn first but I tried to find the easy way of earning big money.. So I started to use tools like indicators, Ea etc.. but nothing good happened at all.. You guys should learn something from my mistakes..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rookie001 will become famous soon enough rookie001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by INSTAFOREX View Post
    thank you very much to share it with us. but i suggest you never completely depends on your indicator. sometime it gives false signal. and also you should co-ordinate your indicator with economic data. otherwise you have to loose your money.
    I know what you are getting at ... but I have a very different, unique and well-rehearsed expression about this and I believe you will agree with me after this post. Whatever the news or economic data that appears in the journals ... there ain't many ways a market could react to that ... agreed ? Either it will go up, go down, get violent move horrendously both ways and then keep in the later side, get violent and then fall into ranging all of a sudden until finally trend inches it up or down ... whichever way .... agreed ? So there are not many ways that a market could react to any kind of news, that much is established.
    Now we come to the conclusion ... technical indicators, tools or analysis determines the situation and not the cause. It determines if market is getting violent then what side actually the trend is ... and we look for those symptoms. For example, we don't need to know how to make cars in order to sell them ... so the same theory works here. Economic data is relevant and nobody can deny its importance but reading and deciphering economic data is a wholesome subject in itself ... and you surely don't need that much influx of information ... that would be overwhelming for even a decade long experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member FXSHM is an unknown quantity at this point FXSHM's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you very much to share it with us. but i suggest you never completely depends on your indicator. sometime it gives false signal. and also you should co-ordinate your indicator with economic data. otherwise you have to loose your money.

Senior Member rookie001 will become famous soon enough rookie001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pravi View Post
    What is it actually. An indicator. I dont know how to install a new indicator in the trading terminal. It would be great if you could paste a tutorial on how to install new indicators in trading terminal. Also i would like to know more about the indicators and what does it really does and how it help me trade better.
    As much I would love to do that ... it won't be difficult but I don't think many people here want to know how a custom indicator is installed in MT4 ... so it would be best if you derive this kind of basic and very noob knowledge from youtube ... just write down your query in youtube's search bar and there will be hoardes of videos telling you that.

As for the text version, just unzip the files to a local folder and transfer the mq4 or ex4 files to C:/programfiles/"your"metatrader/experts/indicators folder ... and transfer the tpl file to C:/programfiles/"your"metatrader/templates folder ... now restart your MT4 open the chart you wanna attach this system to ... right click and get into Templates tab ... and from the expanding wizard look up its template by its file name and click it ... there you go. Your indicators will be loaded automatically.

Member pravi is on a distinguished road pravi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is it actually. An indicator. I dont know how to install a new indicator in the trading terminal. It would be great if you could paste a tutorial on how to install new indicators in trading terminal. Also i would like to know more about the indicators and what does it really does and how it help me trade better.

Member rock is on a distinguished road rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we need to go for the trading with the experience and for the new trader its very important to get the experience we can take the experience on demo and can do best in real.

Banned silenteyes is on a distinguished road silenteyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    As a beginner, you should not be getting involved in many things specially the indicators things. If you will be adding many indicators, it will just make you confuse. So my advice for you in to keep it simple and straight.

Banned songkok is on a distinguished road songkok's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie001 View Post
    This is an old system found from an indonesian forum ... a very good system but for specific requirements ... you can use it if it jells with your own trading style ... not much hassle in it ... just a plain chart with a couple of indies ... very convenient for newbies or who are in the very beginning of their learning era ... even those who want something very simple and confused of their congested systems ... exhausted by too much of data input from their tools may find it very good.
    If you think this indicator is good, can you love us a general idea of ​​this indikaor. Because if it is not you please tell me we'll never know how to use and how to read and it's very difficult for the beginner forex. Or please include pictures in charts

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to songkok For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), ghaffar500 (2017-10-18), shani125 (2020-12-02)

Member kuttus is on a distinguished road kuttus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes my friend I also like to know some detail about this can you please explane how it work and it will be better if you kindly post a picture which can enplane the thing easily
    Quote Originally Posted by tomiko View Post
    wow, i see you have many strategies out there. like another strategy before, can you give some details about this? about time frame we should use, the pair suited best, and about take profit and stop loss. because a system should have a rule to be done well.. and, a picture maybe?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kuttus For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), shani125 (2020-12-02)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 89 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)