+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 89 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 ... LastLast

Thread: A gift for Newbies!

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I truly believe that utilizing any signal about helping to make buying investments is not good because of the fact that this is a man-made investment method or maybe a sign of investment. It was really made by the opinion corrected every time the industry moved, the condition of the next signal was not functioning properly. Any dealer needs to increase the strength of his exam and also get investment selection only with an inspection schedule.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai so that the indicator reaches the hcha, for you to hope, so that the indicator is useful for you, for the main samjhata hoon, the indicator you use because you are good, you are a beginner to a dangerous liye hai hai. and This is made with fixed comments when the market situation is defferent so the indicator does not work properly. A trader must increase the strength of his analysis and take the basis of analysis of trade decisions only.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing this strategy, I am new to the forex market, can you explain how to use this strategy with details such as how much I take SL and TF, waiting for your answer. and But it's also good to show pictures and brief descriptions of how the system works. So we are not the ones from which to download. Useful for adding to my strategy.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tresemey For This Useful Post:

husnul (2019-06-24)

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the main prize for beginners is just learning about the forex market besides learning and experiencing the conditions of the world economy and currency conditions. so this is an amazing gift for all beginners in this market and Trying a new indicator on a demo account does not mean it will function properly on a live account even if the results you get on a demo account are positive. Demo accounts have no thoughts but live accounts have their own thoughts. I would suggest people have to test the system on a small live account to see its potential.

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nothing is free in this world. With this Forex Broker Sometimes offers e-books, courses, tutorials, lessons & other free training materials - Oh that can be a great gift for beginners! and I am also a beginner and only a few months to get to know forex and stock trading do not deny that there are many difficulties and obstacles to trade waiting for ploaring to get upset and very angry when mc thanks to seniors who have given prizes to beginners and newcomers to world trade

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also a beginner and only a few weeks to get to know currency trading and transacting and investing is not a doubt that many complications and challenges occur in the business. and Staying in good trading, defeat is the simplest thing in forex, I just asked myself many times, I struggled very hard to build my account just to find that losing myself was easier than I got, stopping making me confused some of the time studying

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    none of the strategies are perfect, but we can use them to determine the direction of the forex market and I think it's easy to predict us to predict the market with the help of indicators, and we can trade support zones and obstacles and I think I have a reference to bad trade policies , because it is a signal of an artificial trade or trading strategy. This is made of solid records, if you go to the market, Deffer will not function properly. Traders must improve performance analysis and analysis of decisions for transactions in total.

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai is koi mein field bhi le lo chahe strategy wo mein ho huh yes fir technical mein ho, sab accurate nahi hai hai, ab is the matlab you want to measure indicator hote hai hai, bhai main bhi indicator uses karta hoon, but strong signal hi trade main because pasand karta hoon. and there is no perfect strategy but we can use it to find out the direction of the forex market and I think it's easy to predict the market with the help of indicators and we can also trade in the support and resistance zones.

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,647 Times in 13,865 Posts
    g haan main is bat sy bohat zayad agre krta hun ur mujhe chahye hain jo log new hoty hein unko gift be dyne chahye hein phir log zayda sy zayad khush hoty hein ur humen zayuda sy zaya earn be krna cahhye hein

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing first, this will facilitate traders out to start their trade and that they might get smart profits besides I don't assume which indicators will give one trader 100% satisfaction. as a result of completely different indicators built on separate logic. therefore it will function properly in one market condition other than that it will not work properly under alternative conditions. other than that, thank you once again for sharing sst

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 89 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)