+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 246 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: Which more dominant? Technical Analysis, Fundamental Analysis, or Sentiment Analysis?

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is certainly which for me Id like to believe that not many websites which shared about fundamental analysis, but many websites which shares about technical analysis. then i think technical analysis is more dominan. many of my friends who use technical analysis than fundamental analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member IBRAHEM is an unknown quantity at this point IBRAHEM's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best is a combination of technical analysis and fundamental analysis so you can see the good movement of the currency and thus should be a diversity of methods of analysis to the decomposition of currency movements on the market in a good way

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we want to success in Forex trading and gain consistently profit we need to learn the technical and fundamental analysis properly and we have to trade in the market with sentiment analysis that will help us to trading properly and gain good money easily from our trading.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, my friend, I personally think in forex business market analysis is very important for every forex trader. A trader can follow technical analysis, fundamental analysis or sentimen analysis. I think technical analysis is good for every forex trader who can feel forex indicator.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely, as I think in forex trading, personally I do find that technical analysis is a very important matter because it allows you to make profit. the good trader should learn from his mistakes so that he don't do it again, and with every mistake he know how to avoid then he will be a great trader.

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There tend to be more traders will make use of technical reasoning on trading, and this looks equivalent it might also saturated this simpler with regard to traders to obtain a conversation on the actual marketplace. I anticipate what occurred is actually not monetary to mart psychotherapy which we perform.

Member jiya721 is an unknown quantity at this point jiya721's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there are many investors do the same factor with me, and i believe the fact if the essential is excellenttechniques then many investors get their excellent benefit with it but for it need excellent capability.They all are not experienced and trained in trading. They gained experience by spending time here. It is not easy to gain experience................

Member NADJIBOU is an unknown quantity at this point NADJIBOU's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Am not quit sure of which manner of analysis is popular or commonly used,but i can say that technical analysis is the commonly used analysis in forex trading.you can choose to use any form analysis, based on whichever suits you.

Member asifaj is an unknown quantity at this point asifaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gee bhie jan as kam ma sub koch zarorat hy phly to tjarba ho to treding karo warna nhe dosre bat kise sy koch sekha hoa hy agare ya chezan insan k samny na ho to as kam k karny ka kia fada hy apna kemte wakt zay karny wale bat hy

Member sarasati is an unknown quantity at this point sarasati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At the beginning of the day first of all I see the technical forecasting and then I himself psychotherapy the anticipate of the pairs which I poverty to merchandise. I put the pending orders where I require to coarse trades, so I am satisfied my trading music but I modify my strategy time to dimension with value to market way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 246 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)