+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 246 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Which more dominant? Technical Analysis, Fundamental Analysis, or Sentiment Analysis?

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just want to use technical analysis too, I think that using technical analysis would be better for me in using it, because technical analysis actually helps me to build many things, because technical analysis helps me to know the price movement. for the next and also I do not use the analysis of sentiment and fundamental analysis anymore. and I use them all for my trade. For the time I used to use technical to help me break the incoming trade. But at the time of the news I will just move on to fundamental analysis. And for sentiment, as long as I know the sentiment analyzes we use every time in our trade. Because the sentiment is connected with the psychologist of all traders and who can see on the chart or move after the news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    everything is useful in the forex market but we must learn them first because without learning it we can not use it well so that learning is so important then apply any strategy in forex market if we do all the work well then forex market give us big money. and I like all the food investment periods referring to well-known band likes to help me edit the enactment of the agreement, but just note that the course will help to rate the base for a long time and feel that I know that we all feel the evaluation is always within us just because feelings of many traders and psychology to see. In the data, or can come directly after the publication.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is best for students. In my experience in Forex the 3 evaluations are more important, your particular interval is very good. Trading foreign currency everyday You understand that after a certain situation that in turn evaluation is better. The consequence of practice is getting more frustrated than in foreign currency trading, keeping with foreign currency trading, you should always be reached in the near future. and we have to analyze the market first and have to make sure that we do not lose money and then we have to start trading if we do not do this then there will be lots of risk of losing money so we have to do all three analyzes and that is too important

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes .. this is a great trader that ever existed. Fundamental news sometimes misleads traders because the market may react in unexpected ways especially if the price goes in. I think if the technical analysis and sentiment analysis agree they will uncover unreported news about fundamental analysis known only to big players in the market. and We have a tendency to constantly have to hunt for it if we have a tendency to gain additional profits then lose and that they will play an important role in trading with it we will see the trend of moving places correctly and correctly to win. Merchants will be able to view technical analysis, almost all merchants use the whole system as it is practical and easy.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lumeho For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-11)

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Utilizing technology evaluation exchanges a certain trend approach in the market, along with I think that many of your staff are similar to me. And also when I admit, although it matters so many traders for this kind of excellent income, but there is a good chance to check the following report is a weak point, I need to find many things related to them, together with me really want to mix evolution important technology, I think, the end result tends to be substantial and it's just about how we think about it. When a country's condition changes due to social, political or structural change, it affects the forex market and moves according to the price of change. I think fundamental analysis is the most important way of market analysis because in this type of analysis traders can obtain information about current changes due to the current state of the situation.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to musuh For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree if the fundamental method is abundant again many merchants get accumulated acceptable with it but for it to charge acceptable skills to understand account and actuality is my weakness, i accept the abundant apprenticeship about it and i want to combine the elusive test with fundamentally, I accept that the after effects will be good and It's not easy to master the fundamentals but once you know it, you'll be able to increase your profits in trading. Do not think but still out of line mm, possibly also can be a big loss. . stay with forex trading, you must be successful in the near future.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    globalization "has a definite technical meaning and reality, which ... moral sentiments are to blame individuals, but if ... are seen as the basis for the formulation of rigorous analysis ... ... the dominant, therefore ... minimal machine the technical underlying principle, the constitutional basic principle, inspired by John Locke, states that the individual can ... Economic analysis of law: Law and economics are more dominant is a technical analysis because technical analysis is based on market conditions occur, whereas sentiment and fundamental analysis is based on estimates, and the results will only be felt as soon as or before the news is released, while technical analysis will follow whatever happens in the market.

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use it all for my trade. For the time I used to use technical to help me break trading in. But at the time of the news I will just move on to fundamental analysis. And for sentiment, as long as I know the sentiment analyzes we use every time in our trade. Because the sentiment is connected with the psychologist of all traders and who can see on the chart or move after the news. I think Technical and Fundamental-Analysis are two major drives in the forex market, traders use both to estimate prices, any currency moves are two major factors that dominate the forex market.

Junior Member tarigu will become famous soon enough tarigu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think technical analysis is needed for forex trading. Good trading follows technical analysis. This has huge benefits for your business. it makes a good experience about trading and helps you get a good profit from hearing. so technical analysis is perfect for a merchant. As in forex we do not consider the sentiment because here there is no room for this and for others we have to be specific that when using techniques and when to go for fundametals like I use techniques when I trade on small time charts and use technical and fundamental when I demanding a big time chart for trading.

Junior Member akmil will become famous soon enough akmil's Avatar
    Thanks
    perhaps the most dominant is technical analysis, as many traders use it. but in my opinion, a more fundamental influence on market price movements. fundamentals will be able to change volumes at very aggressive market prices and very difficult to analyze using technical I think, everything has a relationship with each other. So, if anyone wants to use technical analysis usually use charts to see support and refusal to decide before entering the market. But if anyone wants to use fundamental analysis it usually uses news releases to enter the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 246 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)