+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 150 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Advice for newbie to learn forex.

Senior Member trishabirati is on a distinguished road trishabirati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Welcome you from my side, I think if you are a new trader and if you want to learn and get successful in forex trading then you have to learn the forex trading more and more but learning is the best way to get understand the trend of the market.
    IF YOU LIKE MY POST then THANKS me.
    Post valo lagle THANKS din [Bangla}
    Post Pachond ho to THANKS di jiye

My blog: http://forextradingeasyway.blogspot.com/
    Facebook id : https://www.facebook.com/trishabirati

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    new trader ko yahan ess forum par daily time dena chahiye,yahan forum par trader bahut kuch learn kar sakta hai agar wo yahan time dega to,yahan se he usko apne liye basic clear karke achha system mil sakta hai..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member eshaa is an unknown quantity at this point eshaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jii han ap ne bohat hi achi baat btai hai hum sab ko chaye ka hum mahnat karin aur start main greed sa bachain aur jab tak hum sikh na lain aur thora experience na ho jaye tarding real account main start nahin karin kun ke ye bohat hi risky ho sakta hai first month main bilkul b hi tarding nahi karin aur bas practice karin aur sikhain first month ka bad is business ko start karin.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex me sab se pahle newbie ko achhe se learn karni chahiye agar trader achhe se forum par learn karte hai to usko yaha se bahut kuch mil satei hai trader ko forum par active rahana chahiye tabhi wo yaha se learn kar sakte hai.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    New trader must have to learn the forex trading with the help of the demo trading account and they must have to practice on the demo trading account so that it will help them while trading on the real account to make real profits
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Senior Member Wassim_gsm is an unknown quantity at this point Wassim_gsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My advice to newbies: keep it small. Too many newbies start with way too much money. I say keep your account size small while you learn.
    Dont risk too much of your account at once. Thats the fast lane to burning out. Risking less means gaining more experience and becoming more profitable.

Banned TIMOR is an unknown quantity at this point TIMOR's Avatar
    Thanks
    we need to trade in demo accounts for months to develop our reading skill and knowledge then try to trade in real account and should first learn forex very well in the demo trading so before they join the hive account.

Senior Member Lubna Fahim is on a distinguished road Lubna Fahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main ek newbie ko yahi advise dena chahta hoon k sabse pehle apna ek trading plan bana k demo me practice karna shuru karen kyun k jitna aap apni strategy me expert honge utna hi acha result aapko milega aur iske baad aapko real me trading start karne se pehle money management ko bhi seekhna hai ye successful trading karne ka dusra important task hai.

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zani View Post
    well dear, to me I strongly believe a trader should understand the trend of the market because trend is the friend of a trader. To understand the trend of the market all trader should understand the technical and fundamental analysis of the pair.Never trader with more risk and have to use the Stop Loss to reduce the high risk in forex trading.
    As it is said that trade with the trend as trend is your friend and therefore traders who go with the trend and follow the trend always end up on the right side and that is the winning side. However it becomes very important for a trader to understand the trend of the market first .

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear, to me I strongly believe a trader should understand the trend of the market because trend is the friend of a trader. To understand the trend of the market all trader should understand the technical and fundamental analysis of the pair.Never trader with more risk and have to use the Stop Loss to reduce the high risk in forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 150 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)