+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 150 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Advice for newbie to learn forex.

Senior Member aneela malik is an unknown quantity at this point aneela malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    learning forex trading is very easy now a day you can learn on-air many of the institute are teaching on line with the help of audio and video you can learn and earn with by their support the most of expert share their experience about forex give trading signal and indicator teach other how to trade how to secure their investment and how to get a big earning .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a newbie in the forex market you must ensure that you have a trading strategy for trading in the forex market and ensure also that you have practiced for a good period of time using that strategy on a demo account to ensure you have sufficient experience using that strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wamahiga1 is an unknown quantity at this point wamahiga1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First and foremost for a newbie, I would like to welcome them and let them know that their search for financial freedom is finally coming to an end. Secondly, despite the encouragement, I would inform them that they need to study information about Forex and the various indicators used. then demo trade before they can finally open a real account. Finally I would wish them the very best

Member 6845669 is an unknown quantity at this point 6845669's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best trading k liy ap ko kam lot lagani chay kam sy kam loss ho kam sy kam paroft is m ap der tak trade m reh sakty ho or bhi bhot sy rols ha jin ko ap use kar k trade m bhit hi faida ly sakty ho lalach bilkul bhi ni karni

Member rajibghoshvle is an unknown quantity at this point rajibghoshvle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market me newbie hoke ap forex market ko learn kar sakte hey. Forex market me knowledge bara sakte hey. Discipline ke sath trade kar ke ap ko forex market me profit earn kar na hoga. Forex market se ap lots of profit earn kar sakte hey.

Senior Member Raja551 is on a distinguished road Raja551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G haan g aap nee saahi khaa haai g jnab g new traders ko saab se pehle forec busines keh baare me parhna chahye phr kahi jakr trade kaare ye best haai g

Senior Member bloggs is on a distinguished road bloggs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best advice that i can give to a newbie is to let forex come from within,if you force it there is nothing you will be doing, let the passion ignite you to invest time to learn all about forex and constantly doing a lot of demo account practicing all the time to perfect the skill, you will fail no doubt about that but that will not stop you from achieving what you have purposed to.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wesay yaha pay new anay walay traders ki yehi koshish howa karti hai k wo kissi tarha say zyada behter trader or worker ban sake jo traders achay traders nahi ban patay hin ya sahi tarha say work nahi kar patay hain wo kuch b nahi gain kar patay hain hamesha ki tarha say isi kam k baray me sub kuch pata rakhna parta hai.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    newbie ko ess business me achhe se mehnat karke chalna chahiye,esme learn karna bahut he jaroori hai,market me analysis karna aana trader ko chahiye jisse wo apna order esme open kar sakenga,trader ko esme online par he jada focus karna chahiye..

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Newbie ko forex ke baare me achhe se learn kar skate hai aur ess business me earn kar skate hai forex ke business me trader ko hard work karni hoti hai trader ko yaha par achhe se analysis karne ke baad trade karni chahiye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 150 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)