+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1493

Thread: Good Advice for newbie to learn forex.

Senior Member suterafxkhan is an unknown quantity at this point suterafxkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Each trader has his own system we can not share our system with other traders because each trader has his own personal conditions rather than Real time quotes news feeds technical analyses and charts and profit and as well If you keep losing your trades you will empty your account sooner or later till My advice to beginners is that you should not invest in your real account until you start making reasonable profits in your demo account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mari to newbie ko yah advice ho ge kay wo phlay demo account per kam karin our tab tak kam karain jab tak wo forex trading kay baray main thora say jan na lay our forex forum hi bhut acha way hai forex trading ko learn karnay kay leya,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Saad Khan is an unknown quantity at this point Saad Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new to this forum,,,,A fresh child,Now I am in your hands (Guru Jee) Plz Show me the right path.I believe that seniors can change your life.It is not about forex.In every part of your life.So,Plz Help me and guide me towards right path..I will be very thankful to u.

Senior Member fanu is an unknown quantity at this point fanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    beginner ko meri yhe advice hai aur newbie ko bhi k learn kren jitna ho skay forex trading ko sen agr forum k bonus se bhi start ki hai to smjh kr start kren bina smjhy kren gy to time waste k siwa aur loss k siwa kuch nhi mily ga earn krne k liye acha learn kryn usk bad trading ache b lgy ge aur profits bhi achay hn gy

Member moilkajouja is an unknown quantity at this point moilkajouja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I am still the oldest and tyro very important advice as you tyro in the Forex worlds that now is not looking for money and profited as a Look for experience and good knowledge of the money will come looking for you then by all means of conciliations !!

Banned maleedsctn143 will become famous soon enough maleedsctn143's Avatar
    Thanks
    for learning trade every newbie must concentrate first on demo account and then other things.new traders must use those pairs who are less moving and have low spread because these things will create interest in the mind of trader for learning more and more...

Senior Member nobunagun is an unknown quantity at this point nobunagun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ced more and more and get more experience and earn more trading skills about it namely You are watching long-boarders and think''that's looks so easydude and If they ignore that then they will face many problem then The beginners should learn the trading first and they should also learn the forex after all This helps us to control the amount of losses that we can get per trade let alone Without forex education there is no use of forex trading because without it forex trading becomes just a gamblin

Banned zubair001 is an unknown quantity at this point zubair001's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you is main aaj kal tom ain bhi koshish karta huun kay ziada say ziada time is main guzarun ta kay is say fadai uthaun jo k abhi tak to mumkin nahi hua so is kaam main bohat ziada dehaan say kaam karna he best hai

Member Atomic is an unknown quantity at this point Atomic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear friend i agree with you qk forex main jab tak ap k pass good skills knowledge expirence nhi hoga tab tak ap forex trading sy profit earn nhi kar sakty,is leya zaruri ha k ap sab sy phly learning karen or demo account main practice karn k expirence hasil karen 4 month k leya.

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by violet View Post
    And it is my advice to beginners to be expert trader by as if I did use the management of 10% in every transaction but I try to see the movement of the right if I believe then I will take a position let alone Besides they will be sincere and discipline then they can earn a lot of money and trade successfully while We should avoid short trade like scalping
    Advising newbies to take minimum risks is good but then again risking 10 % of their capital initially is still a huge level for the newbie and it is better if they reduce it to 3 % - 5 % and when they are used to markets and make some consistent profits then they can increase their risk level slowly .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)