+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 79 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast

Thread: 20pips strategy for EURJPY.

Senior Member fxjais is on a distinguished road fxjais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EUR/JPY trading ke liye achchi currency pair hai kyoki esme traders ko achchi movement milati hai, traders kisi bhi forex strategy ke sath esme work karta hai to usko 20 pips ki earning easily ho jaati hai aur usko jyada risk bhi nahi lena padta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    eur/jpy bahut he jada volatile pair hai aur esme 20 pips ka target rakha hai to stop loss bhi rakhna bahut jaroori hai agar esme trader se kuch bhi galti hojaata hai to usko yahan kaafi loss hoga esliye apne order par dhyaan jaroor de..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned alphatrader is on a distinguished road alphatrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have checked the strategy in the previous charts of this pair. The result was 60% win but there are some failure is also in the system sometimes the market goes very negative I think with more indicators this strategy can work really profitable.

Banned asim.bashir is an unknown quantity at this point asim.bashir's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear friend.........dear your strategy about the pair eur/jpy is really good and it can be done as pending orders and the new members can easily use this strategy and also can get the profit from trading on their capital.....thanks

Senior Member souhailtn is an unknown quantity at this point souhailtn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for this strategy i think its interesting to use it i heared some strategy from this kind i know i another based on the d1 time frame candle we calculate the high+low+close /3 than we put the number and we see if the price up or down and than we enter the order i dont know i got some profit from but sometimes i loos for the reason whene the market go against me like newss .

Banned BADAR is an unknown quantity at this point BADAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah my dear friendssssssssssss.after reading your strategy i really want to test it out i just done some research of previous charts on EUR JPY and i found good result with the method and i really want to try this out but let me do this on demo account first and then i will do this on real account where this can help me to make profit and thanks for sharing this strategy with us

Member nhawan429 is an unknown quantity at this point nhawan429's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dosto plz post new strategy of 2015 for best new trader s .and shear experience of this strategy . and explain this is best for new.

Banned KASHIF is an unknown quantity at this point KASHIF's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello dear friends Peace, mercy and blessings of God risky to just go on with what happened with previous session than at a profit, they are the usual professional traders using 1:2 or 1:3 ratio. Not in the sense behind with 20 take profit and stop loss 30 points. Do not be . some news may effect the chart and how the market goes . so don't use it in news time . just use it when you are trading online ...... thanks

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    mare pass koi aisa system nahi hai jise mainhar dai 20 pips EURJPY se earn kar sakte hai agar aisa koi system hai to jaror aap musje paateye kyunki EURJPY piar jad volatile hai.

Member olbiz is on a distinguished road olbiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are trading in the eur / jpy then you must determine how many points the highest level,,, if prices always move in 30 points, then 20 points daily profit of 10-20 pips take profit and stop loss 25 points, I think it could generate profit konsistent,,, but thanks for share trading ways in EURJPY.
    olbiz is company to forex trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 79 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)