+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 126 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 ... LastLast

Thread: 30pips strategy for gbpjpy.

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very grateful to you, this is a good strategy for new traders. Your strategy looks good but now I am working on an anther strategy in the demo and my real account is good. don't worry i will try your strategy on a demo account and then a real instaforex account. and the application ki post achi v hai bori v kyuki agr ne forex app ki study hasal kar le hai and mai app forex you je se trading nai kar sakt so that hope because of geh wo to new traders ki tra hi hota hi hai hai hai forex mai hume for knowledge the right application nai hai tai ice system mai kam nai kar sakte agr hope because the teh app ko loss hoga bai saab g

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    Sir if we would get 30 pips in one day untup currency pair GBPJPY? I see movement on the currency pair is very irregular. What it does not make us confused on where prices will take it .... And if you think it's a better pair and can produce 30 pips for every day you can show that your system is out here with a clear picture, in order to understand my own steeplechase, thanks before

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In addition, there are several strategic sites that give you the recommendations needed for trading, Every day, try to use it for free - these sites will help you more and MetaTrader 5 is not as popular as MetaTrader 4 for now, but I am sure that in the future MT5 is able to become a famous MT4, or more famous than MetaTrader 4, because this platform has better features than the older platform. I am sure metaquotes has provided this new platform with more benefits

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried this same strategy on eurusd and gbpusd so that it worked well and also made money this way by buying trades once a day every day. I like to trade with small targets because this type of trading reaches its target in a short time. Please make some concrete examples of your strategy and post here. and bahut hi simple aur easy strategy hain lekin sickle effective haha ya fir nahi ye nahi malum hain is tarah to par koi strategy analysis of nahi because of padta hain bas pending order of action hi hi hum apne order open because hota hain bhaiya ji

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jee brother mene ise GBP / USD man Try kiya he isne mujhey fortunately diya he is bohat ziada apka boaht shukria apne ye stretegy share him umeed karta hun to ye stretegy mujhey next time bi bi faida thanks again and forex trading is the best business and also share the benefit of him umeed karta hun to ye stretegy mujhey next time bi bi faida thanks thanks again and forex trading is the best business and also psoting forum is a very good work and very good 30 pips possible for hb gbp / jpy par par lekin you par nahi strategy you dangerous strategy hain so that koi theek badiya the strategy we go to for a day trader to liye pna lna jayda mushkil nahi haha bhaiya ji

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ji scalping into liye strategy for aapko bahut miljayengi lekin aapko apna bhi hard work usmein dena hoga, scalping sirf system to go through nahi kiya jaata esme traders ka what is bhi kaafi bafi the role of hota hai jisse wo hard work usmein dena hoga, and scalping the sirf system to go through nahi kiya jaata esme traders ka what is bhi kaafi bafi the role of hota hai jisse wo hard work usmein dena hoga ... ko karne to liye traders to pass knowledge aur experience ki bohot jarurt hoti hai aur jyada tar traders scalping because pasand karte hai only ko bhi scalping because pasand hai par iske liye knowledge hona chahiye aur mai abhi get kar raha hu [Reply]

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is a possibility of losing money if you do this then you don't have to follow a stop loss because with a stop loss you can lose a large amount of money that you can't afford and I think first of all read the market well. and I believe this technique will work for experiments that I like to buy and sell using simple goals because this kind of transaction grows to its target in a short time. You need to help make some actual technical examples and publish them here.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kesayangan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am sure your own approach is designed to help you try. I enjoy buying and selling with simple locations so that this kind of investment reaches its focus in a short time. You need to help create a number of original types of your own approach besides publishing the following. and GBP. JPY and dangerous partner movement hain kafi jayda hoti hain lekin so the badiya system works karta hain up to 30 pips daily liya ja sakta hain you partner mujhe kafi pasand hain bhaiya ji

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya ji main for kahunga you apahle strategy demo par dekhna chahiye ek dum se bonus account se is a strategy you use because if you hain ye strategy aur waise bhi gj kafi dangerous partner haf kafi DD han kar sakta hain and I think tactics great for tricking ideas I like to trade together with small goals bringing agreements like that to reach their goals in a very short time. Please make a few examples of actual tactics as well as the following article.

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every trader has several trading strategies to trade in the forex trading market. I hope your strategy will be very helpful for traders who trade GBP / JPY currency pairs. I want to get advice on strategies for this from expert traders, please share about this and Main is pointing to par kabhi system bhi the risk of lena nahi chahunga ye malicious system hain hum logo ko kafi jdada loss de hain pending order you use the main for kabhi karta hi nahi hu bhaiya ji

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 126 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 ... LastLast