+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 57 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Highest Probablity Indicator!

Member Gurufx is an unknown quantity at this point Gurufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahmudi View Post
    true indicator of just an auxiliary tool for people who do not know what is forex if you are in a professional level in forex trade I am sure you will not be considered an indicator to the 95% accuracy even you do not think a better indicator of an auxiliary tool can not determine a trend
    Forex trading market have many ups and downs in it if you have proper training and get practice i trade then you can avoid loss and get profit.Choosing good indicators is one of the strategy, Set leverage as you you can bear the loss in trade then you must avoid unwanted loss in Forex trading business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mahmudi is on a distinguished road mahmudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    strategy is very interesting to have this indicator does not give a false signal as you described it very difficult to make a deal because so many signals that appear on indicators such as stokchati, how long you've used it .....?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sairin is an unknown quantity at this point sairin's Avatar
    Thanks
    almost all indicators can provide high profit just not all the indicators that are suitable for every trader as a trader usually only want to use the indicators to suit their way of trading

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually there is no any best indicator such as time dolly is an indicator it have powerful work some times it is a auto indicator which set stoploss and take profits...

Member Rahul is an unknown quantity at this point Rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think indicators not so much helpful in the trading ..bus ye trading karne ma helopful hota ha profit and loss to tab b hogat ha ..profit and loss to trader ke trading karne ke planing par depend karta ha...na ki indicatores par

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks for the message, the fact that you have given us an edge about the reliability of the indicator worth a while , i will always remember that in this forum good traders are there.

Member mahmudi is on a distinguished road mahmudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    true indicator of just an auxiliary tool for people who do not know what is forex if you are in a professional level in forex trade I am sure you will not be considered an indicator to the 95% accuracy even you do not think a better indicator of an auxiliary tool can not determine a trend

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont like indicators very much because they often give wrong signals. in fact they mislead more than they help. so it is kind of risky business. i trade by watching news and seldom use indicators.

Member pak forex is an unknown quantity at this point pak forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie001 View Post
    This indicator is a complete system alone. I have been trading it for years now and it has never disappointed me ... from where I first found it ... it was said that it has 95% accuracy rate. And the best thing about this indicator is that it still has the same performance as of three years ago. This indicator includes 4 things ... a moving average cross, Stochastic level with price set to step behind one bar which serves as a best filter, ATR of the day of the pair and KWATR of the candles' sizes. Now with all these four things its sensitivity to the market movement is examplary. This is the indicator that I trade with my eyes closed ... trading ever signal and not that it does not give you false signals but at the end of the day you emerge a winner. When I am the most despondent and very dubious of myself as a trader I trade this indicator on all its signals.

Do your own testing and use it on your own discretion. I am not a programmer of the indicator ... whatever I have described about it is from the understanding, personal experience and looking into its MetaQuote programming matter ... nor I claim any credit for this indicator. So it is just a thing that has helped me a lot and I wanna share with people ... whoever might be benefited from it.
    boss muaja ya kafi ahca or best indicator lagta ha trading main main es ko demo account par used kar rha hon or mauaja es sa kafi fdad be ho ha muja ya indicator obht he best lagta ha esi waja sa main es par kafi knowledge eanred kar rha hon.

Senior Member nahial is on a distinguished road nahial's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In high-risk trading strategies, a writer well-informed and well-known trading educator Robert Miner describes all aspects of a commercially practical access to the output it has developed during his distinguished career year twenty- two. The result is a comprehensive approach to trading that will allow you to trade confidently in a variety of markets and time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 57 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)