+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 57 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Highest Probablity Indicator!

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by warsino View Post
    a very good indicator to give singal which direction the market moves and doing the open position,,,,,,, but if it's only limited to analyzing ...... please give me a detailed explanation .......
    TS is actually explained by drawing on the first page. This indicator has a signal arrow that tells us sell / buy. and TS combine this indicator with bollingerband. I think these indicators can be combined with some other indicators to support the success percentage of this indicator. I personally prefer to use existing stoch on metatrader
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    bhai ya buhat achi baat hay k ap na es indicator ko demo per use kara hay , agar hum kisi indicator ko demo account per use kartay hay tu hamay us k baray ma acha experience ho jata hay aur hum us ko asaani k sath real per bi apply kar saktay hay .
    ji bhaiya demo par test ke baad jana ja sakta hain ki kis tarah ka ye indicator hain aise hi hum kisi bhi indicator ko use nahi kar sakte hain indicator se trading karna kafi mushkil hota hain bhaiya jaan ji
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Banned abdotitim is an unknown quantity at this point abdotitim's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello my frein thank you for your thread yes this strategy its very simple and hi give a nice point for entry but for me forever i
    hii for all forumer yes the highest probality indicateur its so easy and profitable

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbazkhan View Post
    G han ye eik best indicator ha kyon mene ese demo per use kiya to is ne mujy boht acha profit diya or me apka shukriya ada karta hon jo apne hame ye indicator share kiya.
    bhai ya buhat achi baat hay k ap na es indicator ko demo per use kara hay , agar hum kisi indicator ko demo account per use kartay hay tu hamay us k baray ma acha experience ho jata hay aur hum us ko asaani k sath real per bi apply kar saktay hay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Banned warsino is an unknown quantity at this point warsino's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie001 View Post
    This indicator is a complete system alone. I have been trading it for years now and it has never disappointed me ... from where I first found it ... it was said that it has 95% accuracy rate. And the best thing about this indicator is that it still has the same performance as of three years ago. This indicator includes 4 things ... a moving average cross, Stochastic level with price set to step behind one bar which serves as a best filter, ATR of the day of the pair and KWATR of the candles' sizes. Now with all these four things its sensitivity to the market movement is examplary. This is the indicator that I trade with my eyes closed ... trading ever signal and not that it does not give you false signals but at the end of the day you emerge a winner. When I am the most despondent and very dubious of myself as a trader I trade this indicator on all its signals.

Do your own testing and use it on your own discretion. I am not a programmer of the indicator ... whatever I have described about it is from the understanding, personal experience and looking into its MetaQuote programming matter ... nor I claim any credit for this indicator. So it is just a thing that has helped me a lot and I wanna share with people ... whoever might be benefited from it.

a very good indicator to give singal which direction the market moves and doing the open position,,,,,,, but if it's only limited to analyzing ...... please give me a detailed explanation .......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned orarsbd is an unknown quantity at this point orarsbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    I already acclimated continued afore your post.. Nina and Anina both of them.. But all of them bootless to me in my audience accounts.. I additionally approved to amalgamate this indicators with others but bootless to accept any absolute results.. it alone assignment a little bit in h4 candle.. If anyone demand to use this I will advance to use this timeframe.. Good Luck..

Senior Member bena is an unknown quantity at this point bena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i currently utilized some time before your own publish.. Nina in addition to Anina the two of which.. But these still did not myself within my tryout company accounts.. When i also experimented with to mix this symptoms using others but still did not be given virtually any results.. that solely do the job a small amount in h4 wax luminous.. If any person desire to take advantage of this I will advise to make use of this time schedule.

Senior Member mamun9t8 is an unknown quantity at this point mamun9t8's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i never want to make profit by the short time and i think i have to need small amount and i will be make good by the forex trade and this is the best one for me to make good and i will be do best by the forex trade and this is the best one for me to make money slowly
    need bonus, need money Indian forum my way for invest

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji bhai ye indicator achha hai aur esko use karna etna mushkil bhi nahi hai,bhai mujhe ye pata hai agar forex mein kisi strategy ko sikhane ke piche trader padh jaaye tou fir trader usko aaram se samajh jayenga aur usspar kaam kar sakenga..
    agar indicator badiya hain to use karne mein dikkat tab nahi hoga jab hum pahle us indicator ka use karna sikh lete hain bhaiya indicator easy ho ya mushkil jab tak us par practice nahi karenge to fayda nahi hoga us indicator se
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbazkhan View Post
    G han ye eik best indicator ha kyon mene ese demo per use kiya to is ne mujy boht acha profit diya or me apka shukriya ada karta hon jo apne hame ye indicator share kiya.
    hanji bhai ye indicator achha hai aur esko use karna etna mushkil bhi nahi hai,bhai mujhe ye pata hai agar forex mein kisi strategy ko sikhane ke piche trader padh jaaye tou fir trader usko aaram se samajh jayenga aur usspar kaam kar sakenga..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 57 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)