+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Highest Probablity Indicator!

Senior Member sguha is on a distinguished road sguha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend trading is a speculation and we do not control the market and we should know that with the proper indicators we can get understand the trend of the market and we need to trade with the true trend only.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    market ma kafi zaida high probability walay indicators hay lakin ya hamay search karnay per hi pata chalay ga k konsa indicator hamaray liyay acha hay , es k ilawa hamay practice bi karna ho gi.

hanji market me kaunsa indicator trader ke liye achha hai ye usko tabhi pata chalenga jabb wo usmein practice karta hai kyunki practice karne ke baad he trader usmein achhe se kaam karke apne liye analysis kar sakenga..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fatdog is on a distinguished road fatdog's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before I tell you something, This is a good indicator when we use it on H1 time frame but remember that do no use it as stand alone you must use it with other technicals and must confirm its signal with other technicals.

Member N4th4n is on a distinguished road N4th4n's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learn and stick to the rule given by Thread Starter will make you all get the profit consistantly, but you all need to do is manage your stop loss and money management. Wrong calculation can lead your account to margin call. Note that most of indicator made by calculating price movement (OHLC) so it moslty lagging.
    Last edited by N4th4n; 2015-04-27 at 04:26 PM.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    market ma kafi zaida high probability walay indicators hay lakin ya hamay search karnay per hi pata chalay ga k konsa indicator hamaray liyay acha hay , es k ilawa hamay practice bi karna ho gi.
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai dekhna hoga ki kis tarah ka indicator hai jo apne share kiya hai, agar jo indicator effective hua, tohi humare ko iska istemaal real par karna hota hai, pahle to demo par hi samay dena hoga bhai isko test karne ke liye.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member fxjais is on a distinguished road fxjais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye ek achchi forex strategy hai aur agar hum esko apne demo account par practice karte hai to ess strategy ke sath trading karne ka humen experience ho jayega jis se humen sure profit milati hai aur humen stop loss jarur use karna chahiye.

Senior Member shinaforex1 is on a distinguished road shinaforex1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no strategy that give 100% in the forex market trading business but trader can earn with discipline 100% profit.many forex market trading business person know that discipline is the key to achieve success in the forex market trading business

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the indicator is not a probability, so Nina and Anina both of them.. But all of them failed to me in my demo accounts.. I also tried to combine this indicators with others but failed to receive any positive results.. it only work a little bit in h4 candle.. If anyone want to use this I will suggest to use this timeframe, have a nice trade.

Banned sajid1240 is an unknown quantity at this point sajid1240's Avatar
    Thanks
    With all these four thinks its sensitivity to the market movement is exemplary this is the indicator that i trader with my eyes closed,If anyone want to use this I will suggest to use this timeframe.Good Luck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)