+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 653 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 561 ... LastLast

Thread: Importance Of Risk Analysis.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,368 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should always make a risk analysis and then formulate it into our risk management strategy as it is an important part we have to do before we starting trading in forex. as money management can make you profitable or can make you loose all your money if not done properly

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,286 Times in 471 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risk analysis ko big importance hasil hoti ha jese ap ne trade ko lgany se pehly percorm kerna ha . Risk analysis men ap ne market ki position ko monitor kerna ha us k bad ap ne pressure dekhna ha market men khareedny waly zada hein ya bechny wala zada hien. Pher usi k.mutabik ha ap ne trade.ko lga dena ha us k elawa ap ne stop.loss bhi add kerna ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risk evaluation can be very useful for understanding the total amount to help open wide relevance to help the journey of justice. others take advantage of technical risk in stoplose and targeted profits. This can help make me competent to take care of this cash which I have had a very great career. risk with exchange will be important in my opinion. and risk analysis will be useful to limit our losses. we will not easily get a margin call if we use risk analysis. we have to analyze how many risks we can take in each trade and we can use our loss limit

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, we know that forex is a risky business in the world. Very important for forex business analysis. I need to be able to calculate the risk of losses in every trade that I can manage funds that I have a good chance for every trade can do it easily. forex is the best business and i agree about that but i have to say that to survive here you always have to put all your efforts into action and you always have to give 100% in this field, and a risk management strategy because it is our important part we start trading on forex ..

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex risks getting profits. Perform risk analysis and then formulate risk management is an important part that we must do before we go into forex trading. because if we don't make risk management, we will always be followed by a big risk that will eliminate all our money ... Good work. and the actual danger can be found at each point and others may not make danger unless of course in individual cases this is really the true consequence of this particular danger. actually fx includes a high risk that this is why and can provide benefits is a safe point

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before trading in one partner you must have good knowledge of the couple. do not trade unknown pairs or unknown currencies which will be the reason for your big loss. You must have good money management and must have risk control because risk management is the most important for the lives of traders in the forex market. and risk analysis is very useful, you will learn the amount that will be opened as relevance to the tour equity. others use strategy risk in stop losses and profit targets. The risk strategy is to maintain the usability and function of your open trade. I risk using my equity again not on the stop line or retry

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sepuluh For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is risky but profitable. important main trade, main trade, knolwedge obtained, karo or bht achi or the main banoon trading strategy or the best acha or analysis, karo trading, bht sara, karo profit. and risk analysis and then formulating risk management is an important part that we must do before we engage in forex trading. and work hard to reduce the amount of their losses, and work under a good strategy to reach their targets and avoid heavy losses.

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    benefits involving ether investigation. This can be directly from the ants that I actually did before buying and selling. My partner and I can estimate the dangers that involve dropping Atlanta divorce attorneys buying and selling my partner and I make. This will make us able to handle your ashes. I use a very good job. Threats across exchanges can be important things that are felt by many people. and learning is very helpless in Forex because Forex is a risky business. Learning is better than producing. If you want to learn more and more then you can read books, you can use demos all works can do risk then forex is the best online business market and important for people's lives.

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,299 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar ap forex mein risk ko analysic kar k is mein trade open karte hain to apko is mein koi khatra nahi hain apko is mein zada mehnat karni chahe apko forex mein trade open kar sakte hain

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2018-12-30), Farooq007 (2018-12-26), forexrunner (2018-12-26), gmails (2018-12-27), ntn (2018-12-24), zonyakhan (2018-12-27)

Member Bardon is a splendid one to behold Bardon is a splendid one to behold Bardon is a splendid one to behold Bardon is a splendid one to behold Bardon is a splendid one to behold Bardon is a splendid one to behold Bardon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risk analysis important Si hoti hai ki market ko analyse kiya jaye uske baad decide kiya jaye Kitni lot size ke sath trade lagana hai definitely risk ko manage karna bahut important hota hai yeh Hamare account balance by depend karta hai aur lot size wo use karni hai Jis Se Hame Margin Call Na Mile Yeh aapke liye hota hai jo market Mein risk ko measurement karta hai aur ek good risk and reward ratio choose kerni hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 653 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 561 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)