+ Reply to Thread
Page 896 of 924 FirstFirst ... 396 796 846 886 894 895 896 897 898 906 ... LastLast
Results 8,951 to 8,960 of 9233

Thread: Making Quick Money in Forex.

Junior Member trustcomputer25 is an unknown quantity at this point trustcomputer25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes. Forex trading is very easy way to earn money. Forex trading is one of the largest currency market in the world. I will not mention your experience above was something wrong but to be able to do fantastic things above, we all need a very long flight hours. Me, you and all the traders here have experienced it all.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yasir15 is on a distinguished road yasir15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading me teezi se paisey kamaye ja saktey hain lekin iss me loss ka bhi bohat chance hota hai. lekin yahan aap bohat zayada profit bhi hasil ker saktey hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jalal786 is an unknown quantity at this point jalal786's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is quick making money i think it depend on your knowledge and experience if you have good experience in forex than you can get earn money quickly , forex is a good business if you take decision perfect and quickly than you make money quickly

Banned saqibazmat908 is an unknown quantity at this point saqibazmat908's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear___ aisey log trading nai kartey wo just gambling kartey hain... jo work k sath seriuos he nai hotey wo sahi tara sey kiya keh saktey hain k market ka status kiya hy up jaye ge ya down.. but etna zayada risk laina in my opinion k kbi b aisa nai karna cheheye.. because proffesionals ko dekh kar shok to ata hy but etna b nai karna chaheye k ek he jatkey mey sab hatam ho jaye...

Banned mustafain is an unknown quantity at this point mustafain's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes dear greed is always bad and we have to avoid it and we have to play on low margin and not going for big and it is very good for us and learn more for better earning and always work hard for profit.

Banned faheem00 is on a distinguished road faheem00's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most of the traders want to earn quick money and that is why the loss their whole money i suggest to you all traders that don't try to earn the quick money just do the trading according to your experience or knowledge just get rid of that greed and focus on your trading skills,one day you will be earn the money,but now have to just focus on the trading don't money because experience is better that money.

Senior Member sherzadaghalib is an unknown quantity at this point sherzadaghalib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bilkul,,, forex work sub say acha hien,, q k dusry online website mien humy pehly payment karna huga, is k bad 2 ya 3 month kam kary k bad earning shoro huga, so try best in forex,.

Banned sweetimran103 is an unknown quantity at this point sweetimran103's Avatar
    Thanks
    You have a same encounter like me, I also to selfish, desired to dual my cash and finished up dropping all my cash. but from being attack by edges calling, I understand that I must management and thoughts and feelings and be a better investor in the next try, have a appropriate management.thanks dear

Senior Member azharfx is on a distinguished road azharfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear merey kiyal main duniya main koi b aisa business nahi hai jis say ap bhot kum waqat main bhot ziada paisa kama sako isi tarha forex trading main b ap ko earning karny kaliye bhot ziada experience aur knowledge ki zarorat hoti hai kuch log aisay b hain jo bara risk lay kar ziada earn karty hai kuch log isi kosis main apna sara capital loss kar laity hain.
    if you like my post then click on Thanks

Banned Derick Romaneau is an unknown quantity at this point Derick Romaneau's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes you right, You have a same experience like me, I also to greedy, wanted to double my money and ended up losing all my money. but from being strike by margins calls, I learn that I must control and mind and emotion and be a better trader in the next try, have a correct money management. But the most important thing is don't give up, show that you are better than pressures.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 896 of 924 FirstFirst ... 396 796 846 886 894 895 896 897 898 906 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)