+ Reply to Thread
Page 299 of 421 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 349 399 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 4205

Thread: You need to invest both money and time...

Banned diponkor777 is an unknown quantity at this point diponkor777's Avatar
    Thanks
    This requires both time and money investment. you have to give quality time in this position for a brand to succeed in this position.It is not easy, so be careful and spend money carefully.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member aamishmehmood is an unknown quantity at this point aamishmehmood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading businiss main money or time dono ki ahmiat hai q k agar hum forex trading businiss main apni money invest kare or is ko time na dy to hum kbi bi success nai ho sakte

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member aamish001 is an unknown quantity at this point aamish001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han achi earning karne k lye money or time dono ka invest karna zarori he q k ham us wakt he behtreen earning or profit hasil kar sakte hain jab ham time or money dono ko business me invest karen gay

Senior Member supersub is an unknown quantity at this point supersub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amna huq View Post
    yes we should require to invest our time and money both because first we need to invest our time and get learning ,knowledge ,experiences and skills and then invest money and make huge profit then everything is easy in forex business .
    It is true it is a beginner in forex it should more time, as a beginner it is obligated to try a demo account and watch the market, then with it I think a trader will become a good trader.

Member MUAZZAM is an unknown quantity at this point MUAZZAM's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a business trading that have required both time and money.if someone invest sufficient time and sufficient money then he will be able to get sufficient profit

Senior Member Mad_Kash is an unknown quantity at this point Mad_Kash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well the investment part depends as i am just a student and i only once invested once in forex and now i am doing posting only to do trading and i think that is helping me a lot too. if you only spend some time in forex then thats enough.

Senior Member amjad hussain is an unknown quantity at this point amjad hussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i agree that a trader needs to invest his money as well as his time to become a successful trader in forex market because a trader has to do a lot of hard work in learning and gaining knowledge about forex trading to become a successful trader.

Senior Member karsito is an unknown quantity at this point karsito's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by acevip View Post
    we have to make a good profit to in our learning and invest our time for increase our trading knowledge and our most valuable thing time. So that we can make profit well. So, If we increase our trading then it's easier more profit.
    It is true indeed that a trader's job should continue to be studied, because forex is extremely difficult, so the more I think we'll learn a lot of knowledge making it easier for us in running the forex, and most importantly we must know ourselves about our capabilities and skills in trading, as it is not to us to enforce, because if we can't wait I think we will fail.

Senior Member rida1120 is an unknown quantity at this point rida1120's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am agree with you the in i we want success in the forex along money we should give the proper
    time in the forex stick with chart update information of the economic condition of the pair which you all are best and
    we are in trade.put the money in the trade and not look after and not give the proper time
    we will face the loss in the trade.

Banned sofiulalam is an unknown quantity at this point sofiulalam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is same like other business. In the early entry into forex trading, investment of time will occupy the position and the largest portion of our total investment in forex. After getting experience about this business then can invest money and make profit from trading. Forex is a biggest online marketing place all over the world.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 299 of 421 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 349 399 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)