+ Reply to Thread
Page 298 of 421 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298 299 300 308 348 398 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 4205

Thread: You need to invest both money and time...

Banned rat is an unknown quantity at this point rat's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes if we want to success in forex then we need to invest money and time both things we can not be successful without hardwork and if we give time to business then we can be successful in forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member haq2fame is on a distinguished road haq2fame's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear agar hum ny forex ko learn karna ha aur is sy achi money banani ha ot humy chhy kay is ko time dy invest kary aur is pay belive kary is main time aur invest don o karni parti ha phr hum trading akr sakty ah.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Muddasar CTN is an unknown quantity at this point Muddasar CTN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han bhai zahir se bat hy k jab ham itne bari raqam invest karen gy to haen is ko time to dena he pary ga keun k jab tak is py proper time spend nahi karen gy to hamen profit kesy ho ga or time bhe hamen pory knowledge or parectise sy dena ho ga

Senior Member hydking is an unknown quantity at this point hydking's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul shahi baat hai agar ap money lagatay hain ot time nahi dete hain forex ko to ap loss karlo gay or ap ka paisa doob jae ga magar jab ap is ko time dete hai to ap ko marketing up down samjh ajata hai phir ap is sayy earning kartay hain

Banned z_eshan2008 is an unknown quantity at this point z_eshan2008's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have have a lot of timefor trading.i can invest my most of time in forex trading for learning and earning. i have not a good money.i am not able to invest my most of money in forex.i love to a forex trading.i hope my senior friends help me for success in forex trading

Banned mirza7866 is an unknown quantity at this point mirza7866's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes if we want more from forex trading then we have to invest large amount of capital plus outr time because our time is very important if we invest small capital in forex trading and gave full time to forex trading then we can easily get good profit from forex trading so in forex trading both are important

Senior Member palash1739 is an unknown quantity at this point palash1739's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I concord with you because when you poorness to learn forex trading then you status to pay many abstraction in forex marketplace for appropriate learning, After that you can signal true forex trading for acquire money, in this second you penury install money in forex.

Senior Member mimha is an unknown quantity at this point mimha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right we have to spend our both the money and time for doing trading in it because as much time we will givee it as much profit this will give us. giving time and money it is also very necessary to have knowledge and experience.

Senior Member kamandanu is an unknown quantity at this point kamandanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree that quite a few the tim4 we used to do r discover In the early entry into foreign currency trading, investmen6 of time will occupy the position plus the largest portion of our total investment in currency trading. Forex trading is an expensive investment than income. We well not be able t get any benefit within this business if we did not have bough time or are not willing to spend one time for this business.

Banned abida2025 is an unknown quantity at this point abida2025's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with our forex trading than investing the money is not expensive to use a lot of time to learn, I guess. We do not have enough time, this type of business in angeonayi business do not want to take the time, but we can not receive any benefit. Forex trading first entry in the foreign exchange market position and the value of the largest part of the total investment there will be.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 298 of 421 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298 299 300 308 348 398 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)