+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 701 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you upset from forex???

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahe ma forex trading se upset nahe ho keo ka ye aik acha aur online business hai jis ki bena par humaik achi income kama skte hai agr me loss me b chla gya to me is system ko to bora nhe keh skta q ke hmare loss me gane ki wga hmare apni koi kistake he because it is really good and comfortable business for me and for all people.i always with Forex trading business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no sir, i am happy with Forex trading business because it is very interesting and good business, man forex business sy thota sa b upset nai hon forex mery bohat help karta ha o man isy joine kar k bohat happy hon i really like it very much because it is really good and comfortable business for all mimbers.... i'm getting work done in forex a awfully happy mode and that i can not face any problem in forex when i begin getting work done in forex. we cant be required to make a few real money and and get a whereas we could be required to make real money. we may take it next time and now the time for learning and practicing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm not worried about never actually Forex Sector. I think it's a good business of Forex sector and more sektor. For me, it's much better to be a trading opportunity for the sector. I'm in a much better way of income can. I'm in a much better way can. Forex is a nice works.Not any my business is definitely not distressed with fx mainly because my business is getting work done in fx an exceptionally delighted manner in addition to When i are unable to experience any problem with fx as i start out working with fx When i study wonderfully in relation to fx and so i was getting work done in delighted manner with fx.Thank you...

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mehro View Post
    Indeed, I realized numerous merchants are vexed when they are in misfortune. In any case, Giving up isn't the way, simply face it. Face it like a genuine man then just you will have the benefit. losing will give an exercise to us so we can exchange better what's to come. I believe, it's exceptionally typical to lose your cash in the Forex exchanging market.
    No, I am not disappointed at all. Discipline is also very important to succeed in the forex market. Initially I have lost a lot in forex trading. Greed was the biggest reason for my loss. Forex is a volatile market. In this, the market situation changes every moment. Making money in the forex market is not easy. This requires not only patience and discipline, but also research, commitment and a good understanding of the market.

Senior Member Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,586 Times in 1,247 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    नहीं, मैं बिलकुल भी निराश नहीं हूँ। फॉरेक्स मार्केट में सफल होने के लिए भी अनुशासन बहुत ज़रूरी है। शुरुआत में मैंने फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में काफी लॉस किया है। मेरे लिए हानि का सबसे बड़ा कारन लालच था। फॉरेक्स एक अस्थिर मार्केट है। इसमें मार्केट की स्थिति हर पल बदलती रहती है। फॉरेक्स मार्किट में पैसा कमाना आसान नहीं होता है। इसके लिए न केवल धैर्य और अनुशासन की जरूरत होती है, बल्कि अनुसंधान, प्रतिबद्धता और बाजार की अच्छी समझ की भी बहुत जरूरत होती है। फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग बहुत ही रिस्की बिज़नेस है, इसलिए फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में ट्रेडर्स की सबसे अहम् गुण अनुभव, स्किल, ट्रेडिंग नॉलेज है। ट्रेडर्स के पास अच्छी ट्रेडिंग स्ट्रेटेजी के साथ साथ व्यापारिक मनोविज्ञान का होना ज़रूरी भी है। फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग के लिए ट्रेडर को अनुशासित और सकारात्मक होना बहुत ज़रूरी है। ट्रेडर्स को अपनी भावनाओं पर नियंत्रण करना और सफलता के लिए धैर्य रखना चाहिए।

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bakloni For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    well I have joined forex only multi month back and I am getting great benefit from it and I have not yet confronted a major misfortune I am content with forex you ought not agitated from forex in forex exchange misfortune and benefit both happen you ought to gain from your misfortune and exchange great I will petition God for you that you ought to get benefit this time

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kembung View Post
    nai dear main is sy upset nai ho aur is sy upset ho kar mujay karna bi kiya ha ye to koiun kay aik rotin ka kaam ha is pay buhat sy log kam karty ha jo apny expense ko poora karty ha aur wo bi kabhi upset nai howay. nahen men forex say upset nahen hon kion kah yah boht he acha work hay gisay hum ghar bethay kar saktay hen is men kisi digree ki bhe zarort nahen or men to loss men nahen ga raha is waja say men is ko boht acha work kahon ga or yah hay bhe boht acha work
    jab main ne forex ke trading ko start kiya tha tu forex ke trading main muje big lose ho giya tha or main ne trading ko bhe chro diya tha or bad main ne ne forex ke trading ko phr se start kiya or bad main achi earning bhe ke hai main en muje start main 500$ ke lose howe the or main ne trading chore de the

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no dear i am not upset from forex trading.i like forex trading and i am very happy in forex.forrx is my real and permanent business and i am workiing properly in forex. Forex is my favorite because it give us good income and also learning.forex has make my like very comfort therfore i like it so much. yes i agree, in my views, I am not frustrated from Forex working in begin i have decrease to much but now i m known in Forex working Avarice is bad thing, i have not apply for little bit great lot for working just very low level lot apply and also on for it for advantage not to much get advantage and also all analysis during Forex working managing a opportunity to a while to result will be valuable

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nai dear main is sy upset nai ho aur is sy upset ho kar mujay karna bi kiya ha ye to koiun kay aik rotin ka kaam ha is pay buhat sy log kam karty ha jo apny expense ko poora karty ha aur wo bi kabhi upset nai howay. nahen men forex say upset nahen hon kion kah yah boht he acha work hay gisay hum ghar bethay kar saktay hen is men kisi digree ki bhe zarort nahen or men to loss men nahen ga raha is waja say men is ko boht acha work kahon ga or yah hay bhe boht acha work

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i am not upset from forex because forex is an online risky and profitable business hum proper knowledge and experience se ghar beth kar forex main easily work kar sakte han and profit earn kar k apni income increase kar sakte han no i am not upset with forex because i can earn money daily with forex and take a profit with forex. but i think some peoples are upset with forex because they will lost money with forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 701 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)