+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 701 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you upset from forex???

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nai me bilkul upset nai ho forex se q k me samjhta ho k jo forex ne mujy deya ha wo koe or business ya job nai dey sakti me study k sath sath forex pe kafi earning b kar raha ho agr ap ko loss hova ha to pehli bat k ap ne forex pe achi tarha traning nai li ho gi or na he achi tarha ap ne demo account pe practics ki ho gi. agr ap ko loss ho gea ha to ap upset na hon ab ap jab b forex pe trading kary gey ap bary loss se bach jao gey q k ap k bary loss k bary me experience ho gea ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i get upset positive, other then it doesnt create me provide up. i guess that 100% of traders lost their 1st time, therefore it shouldnt discourage. though if you do in fact lose once more as a result of as to the same reason then you certainly ought to have faith in whether or not you might want to amendment up to trade profitably. doing the very same issue at all times can help you to lose money, this means you ought to provide up if you do in fact cant amendment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely no I'm not really annoyed through foreign exchange simply because, nowadays I've generating great make money from my personal buying and selling within the foreign exchange market. Reduction is actually part of each and every company. Company cannot can be found without having reduction. Reduction is needed with regard to be a great investor within the foreign exchange market. Usually attempt to study from your own reduction.

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nai jnab mai forex se upset nai hu kyo k is ki waja ye hai k mai forex mei loss nai kiya aur ap ko b dishard nai hona chaiye ap b mehnat krey to ap ko b acha profit hoga bus is mei mehnat krey jitna ap se ho skey. no i am happy with forex business because it is intersting and good business i really like it very much because it is really good and comfortiable business for ma and all people i always with forex trading business i like forex

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not at all . why i would be upset from the forex trading business who is giving this much good amount in the business. i found no reason to be upset or to be sad from this forex trading market. i am very much happy and please to have this kind of business at home who is giving me knowledge as well and money as well. forex trading is a realy upset business because when you trade without knowledge and experience then you have a chance of loss and in this situation you upset and you are disturbed during trading.if you trade carefuly then you easly earn and happy from this business.

Member skamran is on a distinguished road skamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear sir pahlay may to may absat forex say tha laykin ab nahi hoon quen kay may iss ko samaj chuka hoon kay market may aysa ho raha hay kay kabi market up ho rahi hoti hay to kabi market down hoti hay iss

Member Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,286 Times in 471 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no dear I know main forex market se upset nahin hota yahan per jab main apna Kam start kiya tha main bahut jyada khush tha aur main forex market mein apna jyada Se jyada time spend kiya tha yahi soch Kar ke main yahan per ek achcha trade Ban jaunga magar jab yahan per kam start Kiya to pata Chala ke forex trading bahut difficult work hai yahan per mujhe bahut loss hua hai aap jarur Ho jata Hun magar yah nahin sochta ki market mein agar launch Ho Gaya to koi baat nahin isko dobara recover bhi Kiya ja sakta hai aur jyada acchi planning ke sath office kam karne ki koshish ki hai

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not any my business is definitely not distressed with f mainly because my business is getting work done in x an exceptionally delighted manner in addition to When i are unable to experience any problem with f as i start out wooing with x When i study wonderfully in relation to f and so i was getting work done in delighted manner with Forex no i'm not upset in forex as a result of i'm doing work in forex a awfully happy mode and that i can not face any problem in forex when i begin doing work in forex i learn fine concerning forex thus then i'm doing work in happy mode in forex. this may be a sensible business.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to trump For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not any my business is definitely not distressed with x mainly because my business is getting work done in f an exceptionally delighted manner in addition to When i are unable to experience any problem with Forex as i start out working with Forex When i study wonderfully in relation to f and so i was getting work done in delighted manner with Forex.. no, i'm not upset from forex trading, as a result of i'm earning a reliable number of money from forex trading. i feel loss as a result of lack of knowledge concerning forex trading, plus as a result of having no strategy. if you really trade currently with strategy, when observing the market trend, low leverage, you certainly will get profit

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not upending from Forex because i change a patience in my self and i try to control my emotions patch trading . in forex the ratio of be overthrow is may be shrill due to the cerebration of effort affluent in one nighttime which can hurt the intact sprightliness call . in my views forex is not creating an atmosphere of form. it is totally rely able papers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 701 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)